Chapter 37

HOLY SHIT 120k reads?!😭😍

•Ariana's POV•

I woke up to Xeana's hand on my face and her leg across my body. I groaned and pushed her leg off.

I rolled out of my bed and groaned once I hit the floor. I heard Xeana do the same thing. I slowly got up and limped to my bathroom. I brushed out my hair and threw it up in a high ponytail.

I walked out and saw Xeana now going to the bathroom. I grabbed some light washed high waisted jeans and a grey crop top and put them on. I grabbed some black socks and slipped them on.

I walked down stairs and made 2 bowls of cereal. I set Xeana's down on the table next to the milk and I sat down and started eating.

-.-.-.-.-.-

After we ate we sat on the couch on our phones.

"Ariana!" I heard Cameron yell.

"What?!" I yelled back.

"Come here!" I groaned and got up. I went up the stairs to his room to see him on the floor with his phone in his hand.

"What do you want?" I rolled my eyes.

"Well I need to talk to you about something."

"Okay. Talk." Xeana and I sat on the floor in front of him.

"Well. Umm..." he stuttered.

"Spit it out Cam."

"Ihaveagirlfriend." he said quickly.

"Cameron say it in English."

"I have a girlfriend." he said quietly. I raised my eyebrow.

"Who?" I asked.

"Jasmine."

"Really?" I asked a bit shocked.

"Why so shocked?" Cameron asked.

"Well she's her and your... you." I explained awkwardly but I was teasing him. He gasped and pretended to be hurt and put his hand over his heart.

"What a rude thing to say." he said wiping a nonexistent tear.

"You're such a loser." I laughed.

"Well she likes me." he stated.

"No shit Sherlock. But when do I get to meet her?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Tonight. We're gonna go out to eat. I don't know if we should do casual dinner or a fancy one."

"Casual please I'm so done with dinners, let's just get panda." I told him.

"Sounds good. Be ready at 5. Both of you."

"Well duh." Xeana said.

We walked out and walked into my room. I went into my bathroom and decided to do my makeup today. I winged my eyeliner then applied some mascara.

"What the hell?" Xeana yelled when I stepped out.

"What happened?" I asked very confused.

"Your eyeliner!" she said.

"Is it messed up? God damnit I thought I did good today." I groaned.

"No! It's always on point! It's not fair." she cried. I chuckled at my best friends stupidity.

"I'll do yours if you want." I offered which she nodded excitedly. I laughed and went back to my bathroom with her following me this time.

I started doing her make up and once I was done she squealed at her now perfect eyeliner and mascara. I giggled then left her in there and sat on my bed and grabbed my phone.