Chapter 3

~Hayes POV~

I was kinda bummed that I didn't get to ride with Ariana. But at least I get to spend the rest of the day with her at the mall.

~Ariana's POV~

Ignoring them, I put my headphones in and just waited till we arrived at the mall. When we got there the other boys were right behind us. I wanted to talk to Hayes to get to know him. He started walking over to me and Xeana and he was about to say something but Xeana ruined it.

"Come with me to Tilly's!" She said and dragged me with her.

I looked over at Hayes disappointed look. Damit! I mouth sorry to him and got a weak smile as a reply.

"XEANA!" I fume

"What?!" She replies seeming honestly startled by my outburst

"What in the name of jesus was that for, he was about to say something!"

"Oh so you do like him?" She said smirking. Catching on I realised she was trying to prove a point. That sly bitch.

"I hate you sometimes" I said

"You know you love me"

The boys walked in. Xeana and I walked over to the girls section or whatever. We got the same outfit which was a skirt that had daisy's all over it and we got a white crop top to go with it. Then Cameron paid and we thanked him. Nash got me a pair of white vans at the Vans store so I thanked him and gave him a hug. We then went to American eagle and I got a few pair of shorts, a couple of skater skirts and some tops. After we paid Cameron pulled me aside.

"Hey can we talk?" he asked

"We're talking right now" I smirked

"Stop being a smart ass. I'm being serious"

"Ok what is it?" I ask generously curious

"Um... Well it's good news so don't worry" I could tell he was nervous by the way he bit his lip but he tried to play it off cool. Irritation consumed my curiousity.

"Will you stop stalling and just tell me what it is?"

~Cameron's POV~

"So magcon is coming up" I started I saw her smile turns into a frown

"And your going." she finished my sentence. "I'm glad your going, you get to meet your fans and make them happy" she said then faked a smile and she started tearing up breaking my heart in the process.

"I'm gonna go with Xeana" she was crying now.

"No stop. Look your coming with me!" I rush out before another tear can slip my baby sisters eye.

"What?" she said shocked and confused

I chuckled "Your. Coming. With. Me. To. Magcon."

"Oh my goodness! YAY! And next time don't say it like I'm a dumbass" she said while hugging me, I can basically feel the smile radiating off of her.

~Ariana's POV~

Yay! I'm finally going to magcon!

"When are we leaving?" I ask Cam

"Tomorrow"

"Well thank you for taking me shopping I have some new clothes now"

"Well we have to go to one more store to get you a dress or something because we are going to dress up and go to a fancy dinner"

"Ok I have no problem with going shopping a little more" I said with a smile.

We went into Papaya and got a Lace back floral dress. Matt also got me a Laced Zipper Short dress. I thanked them both I love both of the dresses.

"Ok can we go eat now I'm hungry" Nash said

"When aren't you" I hear Xeana mumble. I laugh to myself.

"Yep let's go get Taco Bell!" I say with excitement.