Chapter 8

This chapter is sort of PG-13

~Ryan's POV~

My god Ariana why do you make everything about you?! Like really can't you just be happy for me?! You are such a bitch! I wish I wasn't your twin! I would have anybody else as a sister!"

Tears began to pool in her eyes, refusing to escape. And thats when I regreted every word I had spoken.

"Oh my god Ariana I so sor-"

"Save it Ryan!" she yells interupting me and then leaves.

Fuck why do I always fuck things up?! My god.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all went looking for her but no one could find her. Everybody called her and texted her but no one got a response. I went to bed feeling like shit.

~Ariana's POV~

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. Today we have the meet and greet so I woke up at 8 so I could get ready before Mahogany. I grabbed my white skinny jeans and my red Magcon hoodie and since I have to wear something under my hoodie I have my black tank top with a white bandeau.

I run into the bathroom take a shower. Then I blow dry my hair and turn on my straightener. I get dressed then straighten my hair. By the time I'm done it's already 9 so I decided to wake up Mahogany.

I jumped on her bed and hit her with the pillows until she got up. She realized I was there and hugged me.

"I was so worried Ariana! Where were you?! We looked everywhere!"

"I was in a closet down the hall"

"Oh wow we looked everywhere but there. Well I'm gonna go take a shower."

"Okay"

She gets her clothes and heads to the bathroom. Since we don't have to go anywhere till breakfast I just sat on the bed on my phone. It was peaceful until I see Matt run into the room. I got scared because I didn't know it was him at first. He saw me then ran over hugged me.

"Oh my god where were you Ariana?! We were so worried!"

"Sorry I just needed some space and I was in the closet down the hall" I said innocently

"Well next time tell me"

"Okay" I lie.

He went on his phone for a bit then turned on the tv. Not even seconds later all the boys barge into the room. Cameron was the first one in the room. He ran over to me and hugged me tightly.

"Okay Cam I can't breath anymore" I try to say

"Well what do you expect I was worried all night"

His eyes showed how scared he truely was, I felt so guilty I hugged him so tight trieing every possible way to comfort him.

"I'm sorry Cam"

Then everybody else wanted a hug. Then I saw Ryan. He came up to me.

"Look Ari I'm so sorry"

"It's fine let's just forget about last night"

"No I need to tell you this because I was rehearsing it in my mind all last night and this morning"

"Okay" I said with a little giggle because he was rehearsing it in his little brain of his

"First of all I want to say that I'm so so sorry. I honestly don't even know what was going on through my head at the time when I said that and I didn't mean a single word. I don't even know. I don't deserve such a wonderful and amazing sister like you! I don't know what I would do with out you. You always help me and tell me when I'm about to do something stupid. I don't think I would survive without you as my sister"