Chapter 21

~Ariana's POV~

Elizabeth let us stay the night there. I was about to fall asleep, but then I felt someone lift me up into their arms. I didn't know who was but I was tired so I didn't care.

They took upstairs and layed me down on a bed. I felt a pair or lips on my forehead then heard

"Goodnight beautiful" It sounded like Hayes.

I was confused but to tired to ask or say anything so I just drifted off to sleep.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I woke up in Hayes' room. I remember everything from yesterday and last night. I'm so confused on why Hayes brought me up here and why he kissed my forehead.

I'm mad at him right now and he doesn't believe me.

My phone started ringing. I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Ariana, This is Bart and I was just calling to tell you that we have another event but this one is in Chicago"

"Oh okay thanks"

"Alrighty tell your brothers to. Bye"

"Bye"

I hung up and set my phone down. I walked down to he stairs and saw my parents talking with Elizabeth.

After breakfast I told the boys about Chicago then we went back to our house to pack.

They fixed the door yesterday but I just don't feel safe there anymore.

Once we got back to my house I went in and packed everything I needed. We called Bart again and he said we leave at 6:30 am tomorrow morning.

After I was done packing Xeana came over.

"Hey" she chirped walking into my room.

"Hey" I said.

"Are you okay?" She asks sitting next to me on my bed.

"Not really" I say trying not to cry.

"What happened?" She asks worried.

"Hayes thinks I cheated on him. So he called me a hoe" I said tearing falling out my eyes.

"Wait he thinks you cheated on him?"

"Yea Devon decided to ruin my relationship with him by being my new neighbor then tell him that he was banging me long before Hayes was in the picture then making it look like we were making out from where Hayes was to where me and Devon were" I said then started crying into my hands.

"Shh. It's gonna be okay" she cooed.

For the rest of the day since I was leaving tomorrow we just did stupid things we watched movies, some more minor pranks, went to Starbucks, then went swimming. Then she went home.

The boys told me that some of them have girlfriends and they are coming with us. So I get to meet them all.

~Next Day~

I woke up to my alarm. I looked at it and it said it was 5 am. I got up and went to my bathroom since I showered last night I don't have to this morning so I put my hair in a messy bun.

I walked to my dresser grabbed my sweats and a t-shirt. I changed then slipped on my magcon hoodie. I put on my vans and went down stairs. When I got down there I saw my mom making pancakes again.

"Good morning sweetie"

"Morning mom" I said tiredly.

She gave me my plate and I thanked her.