Chapter 31

~Ariana's POV~

It's been 3 weeks since I've been here. Ethan's raped me at least once a day sometimes twice The only time he didn't was when I was on my period. He's whipped once a week.

He bought me some clothes and I can wear them at night cause it seems to be extra cold in the basement.

Its the middle of the night and I'm in pain crying. I feel so dirty. My back hurts if I lay on it.

~Hayes' POV~

It's been the hardest 3 weeks of my life. I've cried everyday. I hardly eat or drink anything. I don't talk to anybody. I shower every night still so at least I'm not disgusting.

The cops are still looking for her. They aren't putting much effort into anymore tho. I was about to try and sleep when the house phone started ringing. I knew it must be something important so I ran to it.

~Convo~

"Hello?" I said quickly

"The cops said they found the house!" Cam said.

"Where is it?!" I basically yelled Ito the phone everybody came down stairs.

"They said its a couple block down" he said confused.

"Are you kidding me?! She's been a couple blocks down for 3 damn weeks?" I yelled pissed.

"Look just come to our house right now the cops are coming and gonna pick us up then take us to the house and we can see her." he said calmly.

"Okay I'm on my way," I hung up and looked at my family. "you guys lets go they said they're pretty sure she's in this house."

I walked outside and got in the car everybody piled into the car then we drove to their house. We got there and saw everybody there.

"Look we can't take all of you the maximum we can take is 5. We don't want more than 5 people there, I don't know if you want to be there when we get her out because she will be in pain. But it's up to you guys." the cop told us.

"Obviously the 4 of us. Me, Cam, Ryan and Sierra. Hayes do you want to come?" Cams mom asked me.

"Yeah" I replied. We all got into the cop car and went to the house. We all got out and waited. The cops went in.

~Ariana's POV~

I heard banging on the front door and I was confused. Ethan came running down the stairs.

"Get up." he told me. I got up and walked to him he turned me around. I heard him taking off his belt so I knew what he was going to do. I held my breath cause I knew he was gonna do it.

I heard the police coming through the house. He hit me with the belt. I let out an ear piercing scream. Even tho I had a shirt on it ripped through it and hurt like hell. He yanked my hair and pulled me down and faced me towards him.

"What the hell was that?!" he yelled and slapped me.

"Go to hell" I muttered and spit in his face which was a mix of blood and spit cause he hit me pretty hard. Then then door flew open and I saw the police coming down.

"Let the girl go" a cop said. Ethan released my hair and I fell to the ground a cop helped me get up and took me outside. I started crying tears of joy when I saw my family waiting. They all ran to me and hugged me.