Chapter 11

~Ariana's POV~

It was the scene when Augustus was at the gas station and his tube was being difficult. I was crying my heart out. I had my knees up to my chest and my chin resting on my knees.

"I don't want to see a world with out Augustus Waters" Issac says in the movie.

That part broke my heart. I cried more.

Then it was the saddest scene. When Hazel got the call. I cried and cried. Even all the boys had some tears. You could hear sniffles going around the theater. In any other predicament I'd say "You big babies" while pointing and laughing, but I couldn't really judge considering I was the worst cry baby here.

Hazel was reading his eulogy for her funeral. I was bawling my eyes out at this point.

The movie ended. The lights came on in the theater. We walked out and I still had some tears coming out of my eyes. I grabbed my little vlogging camera that I always take with me. I pressed record and had it facing me.

"Hey guys so me and the boys decided to see The Fault in our Stars. So yea everyone cried but how could you blame them such a sad and great movie" I wiped some tears

"My opinion on the movie is that it was great. Hazel and Augusts' connection is so strong you can see it in their eyes and you can feel it. They made me fall in love with their love story and just their love. There's no words to explain. Well I'm gonna go because we are gonna go back to the hotel."

I turned off my camera a went with the boys. Ryan was glaring at me.

"What?"

He just continued to glare at me.

"Oh I get it your mad at me because I made you watch the movie so then you cried in front of your friends" I said with an innocent smile.

He rolled his eyes.

"Don't worry it's ok everyone here cried"

"Can we just go back to the hotel? That was the most depressing movie I have ever seen" Nash said

We went back to the hotel and went in to Cameron's room. I quickly went to my room and grabbed my Mac.

When we were in the room everybody was just talking or doing something on there phone. I was editing my video so I could post it tomorrow.

I finally finished editing my video. I barley noticed I was sitting right next to Hayes. I went on my phone and went on Instagram and twitter. I decided to take a selfie with Hayes when he wasn't looking. I smiled and took the picture. I posted it.

"AriDallass: Caught off guard!✌️ HayesGrier"

I did the same on twitter.

I saw his phone light up. I smirked. He unlocked his phone and looked at the picture then me. I smiled innocently. I had an evil smile on his face. I slowly got off the bed. Then ran towards the bathroom. He ran towards me and grabbed my phone I ran back and took my phone back. We were basically wrestling sort of for my phone. Pretty soon he pinned me to the floor.

"Give me your phone" he said like a demand.

I just stuck my tongue out at him.

"Why don't you just give him your phone?" I heard Ryan ask.

"Because then he'll delete the picture"

"Thousands of people have already seen it so I don't think it will make a difference if she deletes it" Matt says

Hayes glares at me and I just smile innocently.

"Can you get off of me now?"

"I can but don't want to" I rolled my eyes at him