Chapter 5

~Hayes POV~

"Okay then I'll just hang out with Hayes" she says taking a step backwards into my chest, not passing up the opportunity, I almost instintly wrap my arms around her small waist. Tingle immediatly run up my arms giving me a sense of completeness, like a puzzle peice.

"No, no, no he's my friend" I hear Ryan say

I kinda just tuned out the rest. But I look over and I see Ariana and Ryan having a stare down. Ariana won because Ryan is not so smart and blinked. We ate our food then went back to Cameron's place. When we got there Ariana was already upstairs changing, what a shame, she didn't invite me to join her. What? Ima teenage dude, we got needs to ya know.

Saving a spot for Ariana, I wait for her.

While we were arguing I saw her go to the kitchen. Probably gonna make popcorn. Maybe I'll go get drinks.

"Hey" I say walking into the kitchen

"Hi" she replies

"So are you ready to go to San Diego tomorrow?" I ask

"No I still need to pack" she says

"Well are you gonna wake up earlier then?"

"Wait when's the flight?"

"Like at 6" I shrug.

"What?! Oh my gosh can you please help me pack before the movie starts? Please." She says with the cutest puppy dog face.

~Ariana's POV~

I gave him my puppy dog eyes and face.

Puffing out his cheeks he contemplates on my plead. Letting the air out he huffs out a reply. "Alright alright"

"Yay! Ok let's go. Can you get my clothes that I got today there in the living room while I get my suitcase."

"Yea sure"

"Thank you" I say giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Just go up to my room with the bags"

"Ok"

I went to go get my suitcase from the closet. I grabbed my suitcase and headed up to my room. I see Hayes sitting on my bean bag.

"Are you gonna sit there or help me?" I say trying not to laugh because he got scared.

"Sorry"

"It's fine"

I turn on some music and She Looks so Perfect by 5sos came on.

"Oh my gosh I love this song!" I say and start singing along while I fold my clothes and my bikini and put it in my suitcase. Then I went to the bathroom grabbed my wand, straightener, some basic hair materials, my toothbrush and my toothpaste. Then I grabbed my shoes which were my black vans, my moccasins, and my boots. Stuff them in my suitcase with the rest of my things. We talked about a lot of things while we were packing my bag.

"Ok done with my suitcase. Can you pass me my volleyball bag that's right behind you?"

"Here" he tossed me my bag

Then put an extra outfit and shoes in there.

"Ok. Done! Lets go watch the movie"

"Last one downs a rotten egg" He screams while already running down, whata cheater.