Chapter 48

Hayes' POV
weren't expecting that were you ;)

I was so glad to finally call Ariana mine again. I wonder if we are going to tell the fans right away. Maybe it's too soon with the video we will probably wait a few weeks.

Right now she was playing one of my video games while I was on my phone.

"Stupid alien why won't you die!" she whined. I chuckled then wrapped my arms around her then showed her how to. She turned around and kissed my cheek.

"Thanks."

"Anytime babe." 

I went to my desk and got all my books and homework out. She played for about 30 minutes then turned to me. I was doing my homework because my teachers decided to make a packet due either next week or on Friday.

"Aw is Hayes being a nerd and doing his homework." Ariana teased me. She got up and stood behind me.

"Oh shush, I'm trying to keep my grades up so I can keep playing football." I playfully rolled my eyes. I turned around to face her, I grabbed her hips and pulled her closer. She bent down and gave me a kiss. I pulled her down so that now she sat on my lap.

She pulled away with a smile on her face. I grabbed her chin and kissed her again. This time I wanted a bit more than a kiss. I deepened it and slid my tongue along her bottom lip for entrance, she denied but I knew exactly what to do. I squeezed her butt and she gasped opening up her mouth I took to chance and snuck my tongue into her mouth.

She started moving her hips, I groaned. I made my way to her jaw, her neck, her collar bones and then went back up to her lips. I started feeling my little friend coming up. I pulled away ,out of breath, and set her down on the bed.

"Sorry just we moved to quick and don't want you to do anything you'll regret." I quickly said then went to the bathroom. I had to make this one quick.

Once I was done I heard Ariana giggle from the room. I pulled up my boxers and then my sweats, I walked out into my room and saw her doing her homework on the bed.

"What's so funny?" I sat behind her wrapping my arms around her waist. She shook her head giggling. I just went back to doing my homework.

/-/-/

Around 9 we both finished so we put on a movie then went to bed we fell asleep with her back against my chest and my arms around her stomach.

Ariana's POV

I woke up with Hayes arms around me. I knew we had to go to school today so I started getting up but Hayes groaned and pulled me closer to him.

"Hayes I need to go get ready for school." I whined.

"Just 5 more minutes." he begged in his morning voice. damn hormones got me going crazy in the morning. I decided to not argue and just stay with him for a bit. I played with his hair, he had let it grow back again.

"I'm getting it cut today after school. Wanna come?" he asked me, yet his eyes still closed.

"I can't today, I'm taking hazel to get her last set of shots. You know how she gets after the shots and I don't want to leave her." (a/n forgive for being horrible and forgetting about lil hazel) I explained to him.

"It's fine, you'll just be surprised tomorrow or tonight. I might stop by depending my dads mood." I nodded.

"5 minutes are up kids!" Elizabeth yelled. I jumped out of bed then grabbed my clothes for the day that my mom dropped off since no ones home to let me in to get ready.