Chapter 43

•Ariana's POV•

after the movie we went to subway and ate a sandwich. He took me home when we were done. We walked up to the doorstep

"I had fun tonight, thank you." I told him smiling.

"No, thank you. Tonight was amazing, you're the best date I've been on." he winked, which made me giggle.

He started to lean in and so did I. He kissed me again and of course there was a zoo in my stomach. I bit my lip when we were done and said a final goodbye.

"Goodnight." I said opening the door.

"Goodnight beautiful." he smiled as I walked in. I shut the door and did a happy dance. I went upstairs and was still kinda dancing but in the hall I ran into someone.

I turned to see Hayes.

"Oh sorry." I said then went around him.

"Where were you?" he asked me.

"Why do you care?" I said turning around.

"You were gone a long time."

"And?"

"Look Ariana we broke up but that doesn't mean I don't care about you anymore I still have feelings for you!" he yelled at me.

"First, don't raise your voice at me. Second, you should've thought about that when you cheated on me." I said then I started walking towards my room

I heard him come up behind me and he grabbed my arm, turned me around and kissed me so hard. It felt so good, I know I said Hunter have me a better kiss but I think I was just lying to myself.

Because this kiss, this kiss made me feel every emotion I had in my body at the same time. I felt hate, passion, lust, anger, sadness, happiness, and so so so much more.

I finally had the courage to push him off me.

"Hayes that's not fair." I said starting to almost cry.

"That's really not fair to me, Hayes. I try so hard to be fine with all of this but it's not working at all. When he kissed me or hugs me I feel like I'm not enough, I'm so scared that I'm not enough for him. He's going to find someone prettier, funnier, and a better person. Because I'm not enough! I'm so sorry I couldn't be enough for you Hayes!" I said with tears streaming down my face.

"Ariana.."

"Save it Hayes, I just wasn't enough. I hope you find someone that's just right for you." I said softly with my voice cracking.

I turned around and walked into my room, Xeana was sitting on my bed with her arms open. I shut the door and ran into her arms, letting it's all out. She rubbed my back and my head.

"It's gonna be okay, you have me." I clung on to her and let my tears flow.

"Ariana, please let me in." Hayes knocked at the door.

"Lay down, I'll take care of him." Xeana told me.

"Thank you." I said softly as I have her a hug.

"What are best friends for?" she smiled. I laid down and I saw her get up and do to the door.

"Hayes, this is too much for her. Just leave her alone for a while okay?" she said then he mumbled something I couldn't hear and Xeana shut the door. She sat next to me and rubbed my head.

"It's okay, I got you. Go to sleep, you need some rest." I nodded and went to bed.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

I woke up and saw Xeana on the other side of my bed. I sighed and looked at my phone 10:37, I read.

"Fuck my life." I mumbled rubbing my eyes trying to wake up. I finally got up and went into my bathroom. I looked myself in the mirror and scared myself a bit, I look like an absolute mess.

My hair is like a lions mane, my eyes were puffy, my make up was all screwed up and I have no idea how I fell asleep in my shorts and shirt.

I took everything off, I looked myself in the mirror. I was look at the scars everywhere, on my back and some on my hips. I sighed and jumped in the shower.

Once I was done I got dressed in spandex and one of Ryan's t-shirts. I left my hair and went down stairs. I knew that Xeana was probably up all night so I'm gonna leave her alone. I grabbed some cereal and poured myself a bowl and added milk.

I started eating my cereal when Cameron came down. I went on my phone while he did the same as I did before.

"You okay?" he asked me.

"I'm okay." I half smiled.

"That's my girl." he said giving me a side hug. Cameron always likes it when I don't let things get to me and I'm strong. So I've always done it for him. I would be gone if it wasn't for him.

We both ate our cereal in silence. Ryan and Hayes came down just as I finished. They were brought dressed ready to go somewhere.

"Good Morning wonderful little sister." Ryan said coming up to me. I rolled my eyes.

"What do you want Ryan?" I said getting to the point.

"You and Xeana should come with us to a party." I raised my eyebrow.

"Why?"

"Just trust me, please." he begged.

"No." I said then started walking away.

"Ariana, come on! Please do my this favor." he begged as I walked away.

"Why so you can talk to some other girl and make Xeana hurt even more?! Do guys understand that when a guy tries to make a girl 'jealous' it hurts them. it doesn't help your side at all, it makes it a hell of a lot worse. Tell all your friends cause guys these days can't seem to understand it." I ranted then went upstairs.

I walked into my room and shut the door. I sighed and laid down, I grabbed my laptop and went on Netflix I started watching 'Orange is the New Black'.

I looked over at Xeana and her eyes were wide open watching my laptop. I chucked and faced a little towards her.

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"I was going downstairs to go eat and I heard what you said. I just came back here to make it seem like I was still asleep."

"Oh, well you're my best friend and I will always be here to stand up for you." I smiled.

We both just watched 'Orange is The New Black.' for a few hours till we decided to get dressed I put on some light washed ripped jeans with a plain black v-neck. I straightened my hair real quick then slipped on my black and white vans.

Xeana wore some black shorts with a black and white striped shirt with black and white converse.

"Let's call Mikey and do anything today?"

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

hey sorry it took me so long I hope you guys like it. I love you all and thank you for all being patient with me.

I love you guys so much 💘💘 WE MADE IT OVER 250k READS. GUYS THATS CRAZY I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!

I'll try and update asap but school is stressing me out so it might take a while.

Here- Alessia Cara 😇