Chapter 41

•Ariana's POV•

I told Xeana and we saw how annoyed he looked so we burst into laughter.

"Ariana, Xeana, Mikey?" Cameron called us.

"Yeah?" we all said at the same time we all giggled.

"This is Lindsey, Jasmines little sister. She your guys age too. Also this is her cousin, Hunter. Same age too" Cameron introduced us.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you guys. I'm Ariana and this is my best friend Xeana and our loser friend Mikey." I smiled.

"Hey!" Mikey said, acting offended.

"It's okay Mikey we still love you." Xeana said squishing his cheeks which made us all laugh.

"Let's go play truth or dare?" Lindsey asked.

"Yea sure." I nodded then we all joined into the circle. Hunter sat next to me and Xeana on the other side of me.

•Hayes' POV•

After the lake I felt empty and broken. Seeing her be happy without me hurts like hell.

"What wrong bro?" Nash asked me coming into my room.

"We broke up." I looked down.

"She found out?" I simply nodded my head. I knew that I should've told her but it was just too hard for me.

"Well you can invite some of your friends to the barbecue if you want." he said then walked out. I nodded.

I grabbed my phone and texted my friends plus someone extra. I have a great plan to make Ariana jealous. I'll invite Layla and be with her the whole time and it will make Ariana be with me again.

I got dressed in some tan pants, a red shirt with my red vans. I went downstairs and saw that some people were already here. Trevor and Ryder texted me that he would be here in a few.

"Ariana is coming, just so you know." Nash told me before he went back outside with the guys. I smirked knowing she would get jealous.

My friends got here and so did Layla. I pulled Layla aside to talk to her.

"Hey will you be my girlfriend?" I asked her.

"Took you long enough." she giggled, it was annoying but I was only saying her for a while, and kissed me. She was by me the whole time which was annoying.

I saw Ariana come with Xeana and Mikey. She jumped onto Cameron's back. I looked at my friends again and saw Ariana looking over here. Her and Xeana started laughing, I don't really know why but I blew it off.

"Hayes lets go play truth or dare with everybody?" Layla asked in her baby voice. I nodded but when she wasn't looking I rolled my eyes.

We sat down and I saw Ariana and them on the other side of the circle.

"Okay I start!" Screamed Xeana. We all looked at her to go on.

"Trevor, truth or dare." she challenged.

"Dare." he replied instantly. They were both smirking at each other and everyone was waiting for something to happen.

"I dare you to put on a bikini for the rest of the game." her smirk grew wider.

"There's none here."

"Lie! I left mine here once! I'm gonna go grab it." Ariana ran off into the house. She came back with her black bikini. She handed it to Trevor.

"You know where the bathroom is." she laughed. He rolled his eyes and stomped away to the bathroom. He back out and everybody burst out laughing.

"Oh my god you can keep my swim suit it looks better on you than me." Ariana said, still laughing.

"Can I at least put a towel around my waist I don't want my dick poppin out of this thing it's too tight?" he whined. Xeana shook her head.

"Nope." he rolled his eyes and continued the game.

"Tiffany, Truth or dare?" he smirked at our friend.

"Truth."

"You a virgin?"

"Nope" she smirked. Ariana's face was disgusted it was funny.

"Layla, truth or dare?" she went on.

"Dare." Layla rolled her eyes.

"I dare you to make out with Hayes." she instantly grabbed my face and stuck her tongue in my mouth. She was a good kisser so I did the same thing.

"Um k you guys are done." Nash said with a disgusted face.

"Jasmin truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Do you love Cameron?"

"Yep." she said then kissed his cheek.

"Hunter, truth or dare?" she asked the guys that sat next to Ariana.

•Ariana's POV•

"Hunter, truth or dare?" Jasmine asked him.

"Dare." they smirked at each other.

"Ask out the prettiest girl here on a date." He nodded then turned to me and smiled. I blushed and smiled back.

"Ariana will you go on a date with me?" he asked.

"Yeah." I smiled. He kissed me and it was probably one of the best kisses I have ever experienced. I looked downed to hide my blushing from Hunter.

"Ariana, truth or dare?" Hunter said making me look up.

"Dare."

"I dare you to tweet that you're in love with me." I shrugged and grabbed my phone and sent out the tweet.

"Ires truth or dare?"

"Truth, cause I don't trust you."

"Fine, fine. Who has your heart right now?" I smiled knowing it was Xeana.

"Xeana Alicia Mendoza." he said with a proud smile looking at my best friend. She blushed and bit her lower lip.

I see Ryan get up and storm off. Everyone looked at him as he walked into the house. He's my twin and I care about him a lot so I went in to check on him.

He wasn't in the living room or kitchen to I went upstairs and looked into the game room and there he was.

"Ryan?"

"What?" he snapped.

"What's wrong?" I usually would've gotten mad if someone snapped when I was trying to help but it's okay with Ryan cause I understand him and he handles me when I'm upset.

"I have no more chances with Xeana." he said starting to cry. I sat down next to him and let him cry on my shoulder, I rubbed his back trying to help him.

"Ryan, you know I love you but you messed up with Xeana. You broke her too you know. I know that this is hard for the both of you, cause I know you guys really cared about each other. I'm sorry but you're just gonna have to move on, I know that it's gonna be hard to just move on from her cause you guys have liked each other for the longest time. But maybe try again when you guys are older? Then it gives you both time to move on and see other people then if you guys still have feeling for each other ask her out and don't be a pussy this time." I tell my twin brother. He chuckled a bit at the end.

"Thank you, Ariana."

"No problem." I hugged him.

"You're always here for me and I'm so thankful to have you in my life."

"Well we were made to be twins so we have got to make it work." I smiled. We hugged a little longer then went back outside with everybody.

\•|•\•|•\•|

guys I'm so thankful for all of you and I love you all. 💘💘

45 votes- update in 3 days 😏 no one reads my authors note anyway 😂😂

don't forget to vote and comment

Photograph by Ed Sheeran 📷💞