Chapter 20

~Ariana's POV~

We got to the front door of his house.

"Ryan he doesn't want to talk to me. Can we please just go back home?" I begged.

"No. You need to at least try"

"Ryan, think about it. If someone that you hate came over to your house would you want to talk to them? No you wouldn't so let's just go" I say then I turn around to leave but he grabs my wrist.

"He doesn't hate you so quit saying that"

"YOU STOP SAYING THAT! I KNOW HE DOES! HE THINKS THAT I WAS MAKING OUT WITH DEVON! HE THINKS THAT IM CHEATING ON HIM! NO MATTER WHAT I SAY HE WON'T BELIEVE ME BECAUSE OF WHAT DEVON DID!" I yelled. I started running back to the house.

Once I got there I saw everyone at the table even Devon. Devon just had an evil smirk plastered on his face.

"Honey come sit down and eat dinner" My mom said politely. I knew that my eyes were red and puffy cause I was just crying.

I sat down and everybody looked at me. I just sat there and didn't do a single thing.

"I'm going to shower and go to bed so goodnight" I said then left before anyone could stop me.

I grabbed some sweats and a tank top then took a shower. After I got dressed I just laid on my bed and went on twitter I saw that Hayes had tweeted

"@HayesGrier: I can't believe you"

I knew it was about me so I started to cry. I cried myself to sleep.

•~•~•~•~•~•

I woke up and I looked at my phone and it said it was 9:56. Damn I never wake up this late.

I got up and walked to my bathroom I looked in the mirror and saw that my eyes were red and puffy from all the crying I did last night.

I don't know what to do because he will never believe me. I honestly feel like my heart was torn out and shredded to millions and billions of pieces.

I walked over to my dresser and grabbed m outfit for today. Which was a black shirt that said 'What would Beyonce do' in white letters with black high waisted shorts. I changed then slipped on my black beanie and black combat boots. I also put my black ear rings in.

I walked down stairs and went to the kitchen. I saw a note on the counter and it said

Ariana,

We went to the lake today with some friends. Ryan went with his friends and Cam with his so you can have Xeana over or you go to her house. Have a nice day! Love you!

-Mom

I sighed. The only person I wanted to talk to was Hayes. I decided to try and call him. He surprisingly answered.

"Hello?" he said

"Hayes please listen to me" I said

"Stop I know that you cheated on me! I saw it with my own eyes!" He yelled into the phone.

"Hayes it's not what it looked like" I pleaded.

"Yea yea whatever" he said sounding annoyed.

"Hayes can you just let me explain myself?! Please Hayes. I didn't do anything wrong. Please Hayes" I said on the verge of crying.

"No sorry I don't let hoes in my house" he said then hung up.

I was so pissed off I wanted to strangle him. I decided to just ride around all day to get my mind off things. I stood up and grabbed my penny board. I was about to leave when there was a knock on my door. I didn't invite anyone so I looked through the peep hole and saw Ethan.