Chapter 17

~Don't Keep Calm. Slap that Bitch, Hard~

~Ariana's POV~

My heart shattered into a million pieces. The tears were just streaming down my face. I just walked away I didn't even want to see his face ever again.

I hate Benjamin Hayes Grier.

I thought I could trust him. I'm should really stop trusting people because in the end I just get hurt.

I ran to secret place that I go to when I'm depressed or sad. There's a lake and it's beautiful.

I go there and sit down and just look at everything.

"Why do I keep trusting stupid people?" I screamed as loud as I could. Then I broke down and starting crying, i couldnt stop even if i wanted to.

After 20 mins of crying my phone dinged.

Princess, where are you?

Are you fucking kidding me what an asshole. I replied

Sorry I didn't feel like going I saw something that I wish I would've never seen.

I was so pissed off. He replied.

Oh ok.

I have been crying for a while because it looks like the sun is about to set but I couldn't stop no matter how hard I tried I couldn't stop. I felt so stupid. I looked at my phone because it was my moms ringtone.

~Convo~

A~Hello?

M~ What the hell?! Where are you?!

A~ I needed some space I'll be home in a hour or less.

M~ Are you okay? You sound like you were crying.

A~ I'm fine mom I'll be home in a while

M~ Ok sweetie love you

A~ Love you to

~End of Convo~

I looked at my phone and it said it was 6:52. I stayed here for almost 4 hours. I was trying not to cry anymore but there were still some tears falling.

I decided to get up and start walking home.

I was walking by the park. I saw Rebecca and her 'posse' walking towards me. I just rolled my eyes and kept on walking.

"Here's your clothes whore" I hear Rebecca say. I turned around and she was holding my clothes that I let her borrow this morning.

"You can keep them I don't want to catch any of your diseases" I said then turned around and started walking home.

She didn't say anything back while I was walking away so I was safe.

While I was walking home I was about 5 minutes away when my phone dinged. I unlocked my phone.

I miss you;) But don't worry we will meet again soon.

~E<3

I was so scared. So I ran home I ran as fast as I could. It took about 2 minutes to run home from there.

I got in the house and slammed the door shut. I was panting and I started crying.

My mom and Cam came running down the stairs.

"Sweetie whats wrong?" My mom asks

"Calm down just tell me whats wrong Ari" Cameron said in a calm voice.

I couldn't talk so I just gave them my phone which had the message on the screen.

Once Cameron saw it his jaw clenched and he was pissed. My mom was just worried.