Chapter 42

•Ariana's POV•

We went back to our spots where we were before and just continued the game. The game continued on for a while then we all ate.

I talked to Hunter for a long time and I think I like him. But I don't want to go out with someone right after I broke up with Hayes. I mean he did it, but I don't have to sink down to his level.

"Hey so I'll pick you up tomorrow at 7?" Hunter asked me.

"Yea that sounds good." I nodded.

"Come on Hunter, we gotta go!" Jasmine yelled for him.

"See ya later, beautiful." he said and kissed my cheek. He went home with Jasmine and Lindsey. It wasn't long till Xeana jumped on me and attacked me with questions.

"Is he a good kisser? When is he picking you up? Was he even serious about that date? I swear if that boy hurts yo-" I cut her off.

"Xeana! Shut up for a bit jeez. He's a great kisser. The date is tomorrow, he's picking me up at 7. I'm so excited." I squealed.

"What if he asks you out?" she sequels.

"Well I don't want to go out with someone right after I broke up with Hayes. I think Hunter will understand that I want to wait a while till I get back into another relationship."

"Yea true. How long till you'll go out with him?" she asked.

"I don't know. A month or two? I have no idea but I don't want to rush in another relationship. I'm gonna enjoy being single for a while." I smiled to myself.

"We can be single together!" Xeana yelled.

"Just like we were before." I laughed. We grabbed our penny boards and Mikey and went back to his house. We stayed for a while and just hung out.

We left and went back to my house. I sat down on my bed and started taking all the tags off my clothes, once I was done I laid down with Xeana and we went on Netflix. We both fell asleep after one episode of 'Orange is the New Black'.

:/:/:/:/:/:

We woke up and then went swimming, watched some more movies and then it was time to get ready for my date with Hunter.

"What are you gonna wear?" Xeana asked.

"I don't know!" I groaned.

"He never told me what we were gonna do."

"Just text him." she shrugged.

I grabbed my phone and texted him

Me: hey, uh what should I wear? idk what to wear 😂😅

Hunter 😏: just wear some shorts and a top 😂

Me: alright thanks 😂💕

"Okay so shorts and a top he said." I laughed. I went into my closet and grabbed my top that says 'I'm in love with places I've never been and people I've never met' with some light washed shorts also with a blue and white flannel.

"Is this okay?" I asked xeana

"Yep." she nodded. I finally moved on to doing my hair, I straightened it. I put on my white high tops.

I was finally ready and heard the doorbell ring, I ran down thinking it was Hunter. I opened the door with a smile and saw Devon. My smile faded as I saw him smirking.

"What do you want Devon?" I asked him annoyed.

"So you're single?" he winked.

"Duh."

"Wanna go on a date with a hot guy that plays football." he smirked.

"Yea." I answered, he seemed shocked and a bit happier.

"He's on his way to pick me up right now." I finished with a smile. He glared at me and I laughed a little.

"Devon, go home. Seriously you need to stop trying to get at me, I don't like guys that have a big ego cause then you think you own the world." he rolled his eyes and left.

"Idiot." I mumbled closing the door. Once I was almost up the stairs I heard another knock.

"Devon, I swear I'm gonna rip off your ba-" I stopped mid sentence seeing that it wasn't Devon it was Hunter. He raised an eyebrow and smirked.

"Uh that wasn't meant for you. My neighbor was here and he flirts a lot and I was trying to get rid of him and he just left then you knocked and then I was like god faking Devon leave me alone but it was yo-" he cut off my rambling.

"It's okay. You don't have to explain everything." he laughed.

"Okay good." I laughed.

"We should get going." he said.

"Oh yeah, I'll be right back I forgot my phone." I ran up to my room and grabbed my phone. Xeana was laying on my bed eating Cheetos watching some movie of course.

"Are you gonna stay here till I get back?" I asked her.

"Yea probably." she nodded.

"Alright see you later."

"Have fun! But no babies till college!" she yelled loudly on purpose.

"I'm gonna kill you one day." I glared at her.

"I love you too."

I went back down and went up to Hunter.

"Let's go?"

"Yea come on, I had my brother bring me so he's kinda our chofer for tonight." We both laughed.

"So where are we going?" I asked as he lead me to his brothers truck.

"We are going to the movie and we are gonna watch Jurassic World."

"I've been wanting to watch that movie but Cameron won't take me." I giggled.

"Well now I'm taking you." he pulled me closer to him as we sat down.

We drove to the movie and got out tickets then found some seats. His brother went to another movie and we sat next to each other.

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

loollll I took so long to update sorry but yea 😂 don't hate me

I just started high school and wow it's gonna be hard so be easy on me if I don't update all the time. please I'm so sorry

thank you so much for reading 💞

I love you all 😘

R.I.C.O- Meek Mill ft. Drake 💸🔥
(drakes diss songs are 🔥🔥)