Chapter 2

~Hayes POV~

I was going to the bathroom and I see someone falling. My instinct was to help of catch them. I caught her. once she stood up we looked into each others eyes. She was beautiful. once we noticed that everybody was staring at us we looked away. I was pretty sad about that.

"Hi I'm Hayes" I said to her

"Hi I'm Ariana" she replied with a smile. Oh god her smile was gorgeous!

~Cam's POV~

I saw them looking in each other's eyes. It looked like they fell in love.

"Ariana I have some news" I said

"What is it?" she asked. She seemed happy and excited but I knew that this was going to break her heart when I first told her and she wasn't going to listen to what I have to say after.

"We're going to the mall then going to eat today so go get ready" I told her

"YAS finally I needed some new clothes" she said. Then she was running up the stairs.

I laughed "We're leaving in an hour!" I yelled.

Nash looked me and said "You're gonna have to tell her"

"I know but she's not gonna listen she's gonna think that I'm just going to leave her here, and that's not what I'm doing" I said

~Ariana's POV~

Could this day get any better? First I meet the one of the cutest guy I have ever laid eyes on, ok maybe thats a little bit overdramatic but still and then I found out I'm going to the mall with him to eat.. oops did I say it was just me and him? I meant all of as are going.. ya. If I didnt know any better I'd say today was my lucky day.

Running up the stairs and making a quick zoom into my bedroom with Xeana hot on my heels I immediatly turn on my wand to curl my hair, after about a half hour later I finished. Walking into my closet I grab my floral skater skirt and a black crop top. With my black vans. Turning around I see Xeana is already done and is waiting for me.

"Come on let's go!" I hear Cameron yell

"We're coming!" I yell back

Everybody was already ready by the time we got downstairs and were now waiting on us. Noticing not everybody would fit in one car we split up into diffrent groups and agreed to just meet up at the mall. Cameron, Nash, Xeana and I get into one car. Then Matt, Carter, Ryan and Hayes in another. Once we were in the cars I see Xeana not look as excited. Then I realize why so I just smirked to myself.

"You sad Ryan isn't in the car with us?" I tease.

"Shut the f*ck up!" she says blushing.

"I'm just saying" I say innocently.

"Well aren't you sad we don't get to ride with your Prince Charming?" she said

"What are you talking about?" I say confused

"Oh don't act like that!"

"What? I'm honestly so confused!" I fought back

"Come on Ariana don't act like you don't like Hayes" Cameron said butting in.

"Who said that I liked him?" I asked

"We all saw the way you guys were looking into each others eyes when he caught you" Nash said

Looking away I use my long hair as a wall from the others so they can't seem me blushing.

ya erm.. no comment.