Chapter 14

~Hayes' POV~

"Goodnight Princess" I say then kiss her forehead.

"Goodnight Hayes" she says

She fell asleep almost instantly.

July 1, 2014 the day I get to call the girl of my dreams mine.

I fell asleep pretty soon.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I woke up and checked my phone. It said it was 7:30. Today we go back home. I looked down at Ariana and she was still asleep.

I had to wake her up so she could make sure she has everything packed.

"Ariana wake up we have to get ready" I said trying to wake her up. which she did thankfully without me having to get a bucket of water.

"I don't want to wake up" she said

"Well that's to bad then isn't it?" I said. She glared at me as a response.

Rolling her eyes she props herself up on her elbows.

"Aren't you gonna go to your room to shower?" She asks me.

"Yea I guess. Well see you in a bit princess" I reply

She smiled and blushes. I walk up to her wrap my arms around her waist. She wraps her arms around my neck, we both lean in. We kiss and I feel sparks everywhere, cliche? Most deffinetely.. We pull apart and we both smile.

"I'm gonna go shower" I said. She nodded. I walked out of the room and went to mine.

I saw Ryan on his phone. He looked up at me.

"So you and Ariana are dating now huh?"

"Yea....."

"Don't worry I trust you with my sisters heart. But don't make me regret that"

"Don't worry I wouldn't dream of hurting her"

I grabbed some jeans and a blue t-shirt. I went to the bathroom and took a shower.

~Ariana's POV~

"Ariana wake up we have to get ready" Hayes said shaking my shoulders lightly.

"But I don't want to wake up" I state sleepy.

"Well that's to bad then isn't it?" He responded. I glared at him for a while then rolled my eyes and got up.

"Aren't you gonna go to your room to shower?" I asked him

"Yea I guess. Well see you in a bit princess"

I love when how he calls me princess. He comes up to me and wraps his arms around my waist. I respond by wrapping my arms around his neck, we both lean in. When our lips touch I felt the familiar chills running up my body and exploding into a fit of sparks.

pulling away i lean my head against his and smile, blushing like mad.

"I'm gonna go shower" he says. i nod my head signaling ok, to out of breath to trust my voice to speak.

walking out the door he leaves a smiling me.

"Awe you guys are cute" Mahogany coo's

"HOLY SHIT!" I screamed

"What? What happened?" she asks

"I didn't know you were in here. My god Mahogany" I said while my heart was beating as fast as it could.

"Oh sorry. So when did you guys decide to make it official?"

"Yesterday when we were on Atlantis" I said while blushing.