Chapter 16

~Trust is like a piece of paper, once its crumbled it will never be perfect again~

~Ariana's POV~

When we got home, Xeana was in a fairly better mood, give the girl some food and it'll be like she was never hurt in the first place, weird one that girl is.

Speaking of which her voice was ringing in my ears attempting to get my attention for the umpteenth time.

Waving her hands in my face she starts making not so attractive faces to get me out of my train of thought. Which by the sound of my ridiculously loud laughter it seems to have worked, score one for the bestie.

"What you crazy homosapion?!" I say in between laughs, her deformed face still etched into my brain.

"Silly string..."

"Silly string?" I say not catching on.

"Everyone is asleep..." she trails off trying to get me to understand.

"Don't leave me hanging go on!" I squeal shoving hot Cheetos in my mouth, the anticipation of her plan killing me.

"Honestly sometimes I wonder how I ended up with a dumbo for a best friend." She mumbles just below a whisper, thanks to my freaky supernatural hearing I heard her insult which resulted in me throwing a fist full of chips at her, being her of course she only thanked me while eating the delicious chips off her body.

"I was just saying, the boys are sleeping, we have silly string... we haven't pulled a prank in a while."

"Oh! Why didn't you just say that?" I say getting up excited, adrenaline kicking in.

Throwing me a can of pink silly string and grabbing her blue one we headed out ninja style.

Putting my finger to my lips indicating for her to shut-her-pie-whole I slip into the kitchen to grab any other things we may need for our mastermind plan.

Xeana walking ahead of me, most likely more excited than I am.

Knowing her I bet shes planning revenge on Ryan for messing with her, knowing full well how she feels about him. And let me tell you something, Xeana.. upset.. you definitely don't want to be on the receiving end of her bad side.

Sneaking back up stairs, we put down our arm full ingredients, only grabbing the ones we need at the moment. slipping into Cameron's room I place the warm water on his dresser, moving his alarm clock out of the way. Before putting his hand in the bowl I turn around to find Xeana using the shaving cream to make an Afro on the sleeping Hayes on the floor. I then go to Nash who is on the floor also. I do the same to Nash that Xeana did the Hayes.

Stifling I laugh I motion for her to go, I then slowly pick up my big brothers large hand and slip it into the water without him waking up. Placing the camera in their room for when morning comes I press record and head out for the next victim.

Xeana was gathering everything else, the only other people in the house right now is Ryan and Rebecca, did I mention she stayed over? Gross. I know.

Tip toeing ninja style into his room I start tying the long rope on to his bed railing, her doing the same to the other side, flashlights in our mouth to guide us through the dark, slowly stepping onto his bed I reach for the rope Xeana had tied, handing me the bowl of cracked eggs, I secure it to both ropes making it hang right above the couple. stepping off his bed quietly I thank god their deep sleepers for I landed on a crack in his floor. I set up the second camera.

Xeana then poured the oil on his wooden floor on both sides of his bed. i tie a fairly thin string onto his iphone and then attached the string onto the rope that was attached to his bed railing.