Chapter 38

Vera's POV

            I pull the different papers into piles just as Becca asked, and make a few phone calls for her afterwards. When the tedious work is finally done I grab my phone to check the time. Becca rushes through the door, plopping even more folders down in front of me.

            "Hey Vera! Everything ok?" she has a questioning look on her face.

                        "Yes, why?"

            "Everything ok with Colin? Nothing new?"

                        "Uh, no not really. Why?"

            Becca pauses and clicks her tongue. "Hmmm, ok."

                        "Did I miss something?"

            "No V, you're fine. Thanks for finishing up my extra paperwork! I know it's been a long run. You can go ahead and finish up the stuff on the website and then head home," Becca winks at me and pulls the door open, clearly in a rush to be somewhere.

            I shrug and pull up the website, updating things she had asked me to change. I reach for my water bottle and take a long gulp, formatting a picture of Colin on the main page. Damn my man is fine; I smirk at my own thoughts and jump when I hear the door click open.

            "Baby girl," Colin comes in and closes the door quietly behind him. He locks it and gives me his famous mischievous smile. He's in tight fitting white football pants, and a red under armor tank top. I can tell by his glistening skin that practice had just finished. His muscles tense at every movement he makes towards me, his tattoos shining under his sweat. Damn. Even after all this time I realize being with Colin Kaepernick is going to take a lot of getting used to.

            He comes around my desk and grabs me from behind as I'm sitting in my chair. Squeezing me tightly, he kisses me on the cheek. I close my eyes. I am so in love with this man!

            "I had to come up and see you. I've been wanting you all practice. To see you, kiss you, hold you," Colin gently grabs my hand and lifts me from my seat. He pulls me against him, tipping my chin up.

            He's sweating, but I don't mind. He still smells like axe body wash, with his minty breath. Our lips connect and he's hungry for me, like always. I giggle as he takes my bottom lip in between his teeth, looking down at me through thick curled lashes.

                        "Colin, we're in my office," I murmur, trying to pretend like I want to keep a professional appearance. Honestly, with him against me, I don't really give a damn.

            "Baby girl, quite frankly, I don't give a fuck." Colin lifts me onto the desk, grabbing my legs under my skirt. He kisses me deeply, his tongue coming in and out, smooth and soft; damn he's such a good kisser. He grinds against me in his pants, I watch his body move in a fluid motion, fuck fuck fuck my man is fine. I cover my mouth to stifle a laugh.

                        "I can't believe we're doing this in here! Are there cameras?" I ask quickly, looking around.

            "It won't be the first time I'm on camera baby girl."

                        "What?"

            Before I can ask him what the hell he means my panties come down, and so do his pants. Colin kisses me down softly, finding his way in between my legs. He kisses me softly down there, and then licks me slowly. His tongue moves in fluid motions, up and down, up and down. He develops a rhythym that leaves me moaning, and loud. I'm so wet, I can't think straight. All I know is that I want him inside of me. As I'm about to cum Colin stands me up, and turns me around over the desk.

            "I'm going to fuck you from behind baby girl. Don't worry, I won't take long, Becca might be back soon," Colin breathes.

            I bend over, my legs open and ready for him. When I least expect it, he crashes into me, and I let out a long and loud moan.

                        "Fuck, ohhhhhhhh, fuck."

            "That's right baby girl." He moves in and out, in long slick motions.

                        "Ugh, yes daddy," he is so big and long, I feel him deep inside me. In a few moments he moves faster and faster, grasping tightly onto my hips. My desk is shaking beneath our weight, banging against the wall. Just as Colin had said, quite frankly I didn't give a fuck.

            I scream just as Colin lets out a deep moan, he pulls out quickly, finishing himself off outside of me. I have to take a few breaths before rushing to pull up my panty. Skirts made having sex so easy.

            Colin pulled up his football pants, buckling them back on. He looks at me, with squinted eyes, pulling me close to him again. He lifts his chin up to me with a single finger, his signature move, and kisses me deeply.

            "I have a team meeting. I'll see you after?"

                        "Yes baby. Yes," I'm still trying to catch my breath as Colin heads out the door. I close out the website on the desktop, and move to clear off my desk. 

            "Awwww, that was so cute," A soft and familiar voice comes from behind me. I jump up from my seat, I hadn't even heard the door open.

            "Did you guys just fuck?" Trish is standing before me with a hand on her hip. She's dressed in a cream colored pantsuit, with black pumps. I'm so shocked at her forwardness and seeing her there, I can't say anything.

            "Aww baby girl. I've been there before. Colin's fucked me many a time in an office." She's smiling a perfectly white smile, set in a dark dimpled face. No matter how pissed off I am I can't deny how beautiful she is.

                        "What are you doing here," I manage to say more harshly than I mean.

            "I just want to have lunch. Let's go grab a bite to eat."

                        "Get the hell out. You're the last person I want to talk to."

            "Just come. I promise I just want to sweep everything under the rug. I know Colin really loves you."

                        "Get out, Trish."

            "Meet me for lunch, and I'll stop bothering Colin," Trish gives me another dimpled smile to go along with her ultimatum. I pause, mulling over her words.

                        "Fine. We can go somewhere. But make it quick, I have things to do," I say awkwardly, grabbing my purse and trying to figure out why the hell I just agreed to go to dinner with Colin's ex-fiancée.

            "Yay! You're way easier to take out to eat than Colin was." I cringe at her words but ignore them, heading out the door, Trish close behind me.