Chapter 13

Vera's POV

In a matter of seconds Colin's mouth is covering mine. His tongue breaks through my lips, expertly coaxing mine. As our mouths come together I feel myself suddenly being lifted by his powerful arms. The coolness of the counter comes through my thin pants. I spread my legs as he presses against me. He pauses from kissing me, lifting his arms. I pull off his shirt, desperate to feel his chest. He reaches for my shirt, practically ripping it off. As soon as my shirt is gone, his mouth moves to my neck.

I let out a surprised moan, my hands reaching around to his back. He kisses me softly, then hard, then soft again. He pauses to grip my hair, forcing my head back. I feel a rush over my body as he bares my neck to him. His mouth is so perfect, experienced. As he is kissing me his hands snake around my back and I feel my bra fall loosely around me.

I let my hands trace against his back, smooth and hard, over creases where the curves of his muscles meet. I kiss his neck, lick, and bite. I jump back when I feel his length growing through his pants. It has been a long time since I have ever felt anything like that.

Colin looks down at me through those thick black lashes, his gaze has changed, it's heavy, filled with need.

"Baby...I'm going to eat you," he says in a low voice. I feel a tingle spread throughout my body, to down there. He reaches under me, grabbing the waist of my pants, easily slipping them off. His hands are quick, rough, able. He grabs both of my thighs, squeezing them with his large hands. He lets out a low guttural sound, easing my panty off too. He must've done this quite a few times, his hands move so swiftly. I immediately close my legs, suddenly feeling self-conscious.

"Nobody..has ever..." I can't finish. I only had sex with one other person, and every time we did it was horrible. He was selfish, more about his pleasure than mine. Nobody has ever gone down on me, and I have no idea what to expect. Colin looks at me, his eyes boring into me. His muscular arms on each side of my legs, hands on the counter. He is so strong and beautiful. In that moment I loosen my legs, feeling a wetness there that I welcome fully. I trust him with my body.

"You can trust me baby," he says quietly, his voice vibrating against the base of my stomach. He sounds so different, like a predator closing in on prey. It makes me feel so sexy. He has a hand on my chest, lowering me to the counter while kissing his way down my thigh. My body pulses with excitement from the way he is kissing me, touching me, by the fact that he is so close to one of the most intimate parts of me.

I take in a sharp breath of air as I feel his tongue quickly flick across my clit. He kisses, licks, hard and soft, smooth then rough. My body is trembling as his tongue caresses parts of me that I wouldn't dare allow anyone else. I let out whimpers and moans as his hand travels back up my stomach, massaging my breast. My nipples harden at his touch. My body is convulsing in pleasure as I feel his head dip up and down. He forces my legs further apart with his hands, and his tongue plunges deeper inside. I let out a scream, and just as I am about to release I feel his head move up from between my legs.

"Did you like that baby?" he asks. I lie back on the counter, breathing heavily, nodding fervently. He comes down to me, stroking my area with his fingers, his mouth hovering above my chest.

"You have a pretty pussy baby," he says softly, his mouth coming down on one of my nipples. My eyes roll back as I feel his tongue circle around my nipple. He takes the other in his hand, lightly pinching it. I let out soft moans, unfamiliar with such physical bliss. Suddenly, he stops, his hand moving slowly back down.

"FUCK," I exclaim, grabbing onto his abs. He pushes his fingers inside of me. He goes in and out, in and out, I feel my whole body coming apart at his touch. "AHHHHH," I scream with pleasure, but before I can finish he pulls his fingers from me. I look up at him, bewildered that he would leave me in such a state.

"Tell me that the pussy is mine," he says, hovering over me again. I can't think clearly as I watch him open a drawer and conveniently grab a condom. He hesitates, "Can-?" Before he can finish his sentence I am nodding my reply. Yes. He is already out of his pants, I try my best not to look so shocked at his length, but my eyes give me away. He smirks.

"Tell me that the pussy is mine," he says again, coming back over me. He has already rolled on the condom, but before I can answer he shoves himself into me, and I immediately let out a moan in ecstasy.

"FUCK!" I exclaim, leaning back onto the counter. Colin slams into me, in and out, again and again. I am slick, my body happily reacting to his erection.

"Tell me that the pussy is mine," he says heavily, grabbing my hips and lifting me onto him. I wrap my legs around him, we are both upright off the counter. He turns and my back is against the fridge. He plunges deeper into me, and the bang of the fridge moving back each time he strokes into me echoes off the walls of the large house. I scream when he hits that spot, and just as I'm about to cum, he stops, pulling himself outside of me.

"Tell me that the pussy is mine," he says again putting me down and turning me around. He spreads my legs, leaving kisses along the back of my neck. I shiver, arching my back to invite him in. Just as I do he plunges back into me, taking me from behind. "Tell me!" he says, his voice deep and swelling with lust.

"It's yours!" I scream, the thrust of his hips getting stronger and stronger. He grabs my shoulders, slamming into me, the sound of our bodies against each other surrounding us. I feel my eyes roll back and I can sense it from deep inside of me, we are both about to climax.

I let out a long and loud moan as I feel myself release around him. He pulls himself out of me, and I lean forward against the counter, the surface cool against my hot skin. After momentarily cooling off and finding my temperature again, I turn around, suddenly feeling utterly exposed and vulnerable.

"I......." I don't know what to say. Colin stands in front of me, just as naked and bare. His eyes sweeping over me.

"I've been wanting to fuck you since I first laid eyes on you," he says huskily. He steps forward, coming towards me again. He looks down at me, that hunger glazing over his eyes again.