60. "Drill"

I walked out of the building while dragging my so-called bodyguards behind me. Jack opened the car door for me and I climbed in, he closed the door gently before getting in the car himself.

"Where off to now?" Frank asked as he turned on the car.

I let out a heavy sigh as I looked down at my hands, "I want to go to my friends' house, they live-"

"We know." Frank interrupted.

"Okay... Creepy." I mumbled to myself as the car took off and I rested my head against the window.

I didn't want to go or show my face to anyone but i knew i had to. I felt guilty for just dropping everything and just leaving, they deserve an apology. In a way i think i need them too. We arrived quickly and Jack opened the door for me before i could. He helped me out the car and soon enough the door to the Kian and Jc house opened and everyone ran out shouting my name. I quickly put my hands to my face due to reflecses.

"Everyone down on the ground now!" Jack and Frank screamed as they pointed guns at my friends.

"Holy shit!" Kian yelled as he fell to the ground quickly.

"Woah! What the hell?!" I shouted as i quickly stood in front of my friends that were now down on the ground covering their head, "Are you two insane?! They're no threat! Put those away we're in public for gods sake!"

"It's pro-"

"Wait in the car." i ordered as i turned around and looked down at everyone, "come on, get up." i said quietly.

"We can't wait in the car, we must be with you at all times-"

"No. I said wait in the car, you listen to me." I said as i turned around and tried to sound intimidating as possible.

I helped Franny stand up and they all followed after hesitantly. They walked very slowly back inside and quickly closed the doors.

"What the fuck just happened?!" Corey asked as he held his hand up to his heart.

"Bodyguards... Dad ordered them to follow me around wherever i go." I said as I shook my head side to side.

"Bailey." Frammy said in a soft tone. She walked over to me quickly and embraced me in a hug, "We missed you so much, you have no idea." She whispered as she gave me a firm squeeze.

"What the hell is going on-" Jc stopped mid way through his sentence as he saw me. Franny pulled away from me and backed away, "Bailey." He said breathless as he ran over to me and embraced me in a hug. He picked me up and I let out a small grunt, "I missed you so much." He whispered in my ear as he set me down.

"Me too." I said as I gave him a small smile.

I heard another set of footsteps approach us, "Bailey?" A soft voice spoke.

"Lia? Oh... it's nice to see you." I said as she walked over to me and hugged me after Jc pulled away.

"You too." She said as she hugged me tightly, "Where have you been?" She asked as she pulled away.

"I flew back home for a while, I-I wanted to see my parents." I lied.

"That's great. Where's Emie?" She asked as she looked around.

That's a question everyone's been dying to ask since I walked in but no one dared to ask.

"Sh-she's with her mom back in Connecticut..." I said as I looked away.

"Oh." Lia said quietly, "I hope she comes back soon." She said.

"I'll be upstairs in a bit." Jc said as he gave her a small push. She gave me a small smile before walking away, "how are you?" He asked.