29. "Gym Time"

I woke extra early the next day because I knew it was going to be a great day. Maybe.. who knows?

But I do know that it's Jc's birthday and I'm really happy for him even after our situation last night. I'm kind of upset that most of the day I won't be able to spend it with him because of Neal and something about having a chat.

I quietly went into his room and set a birthday card on his night stand and brought in a present that I prepared for him a few days ago and let a few balloons go in his room. He's a really heavy sleeper. I smiled as I walked out and very quietly shut his door. I actually feel horrible that I won't see his reaction.

I had to be at the gym at seven in the morning and since I woke up early and set everything up for Jc, I made Franny lunch for school. I think my cooking is decent and I don't want her to pay for lunch.

As I was packing everything into a brown paper bag my phone began to ring.

"Tyler" I smiled as I answered, "why are you up so early?" I asked.

"You're not the only early bird" he chuckled, "I just needed to hear your voice" he sighed.

"Miss me that much?" I asked as I grabbed a sharpie and wrote 'Franny' with a little heart on the bag and set it aside.

"I'm missing you like crazy, I think my hair is falling out" he joked.

I let out a small laugh as I rolled my eyes, "I miss you too.. but my hair isn't falling out"

"How's the hotel room?" He asked.

I bit the inside of my lip for a few seconds before answering, "um.. the hotel room? It was nice" I mumbled.

"It was?" He asked.

"Okay the truth is that Cristy and Alice invited me to stay at Alice's boyfriend's house until I find my own place to live and I know you-"

"Sounds good" he said.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "it what?" I asked.

"Listen, I know you're mine. I'm not worried about anyone else, I trust you" he said.

I smiled as I scratched the back of my neck, "it's only temporary, I'm going to start looking for an apartment" I said.

"Okay, j really have to go, I love though" he said.

"I love you more" I said, "call me later"

"I will" he said as he hanged up.

I smiled as I put my phone away and grabbed my car keys. For the first time in a really long time I actually feel a little happy. I'm kind of scared of the feeling because they don't seem to last very long.

I walked to my car and set my gym bag in the passengers seat. I've been to the gym a few times and it was for my wedding, but I mostly did diets and drank a lot of tea. I don't think the gym will be too horrible, people do it all the time. How hard can it be?

I drove to the gym where my personal trainer should be and I walked in with a big smile on my face and greeted everyone who crossed my path.

"I'm looking for Abraham.. he's suppose to be my personal trainer" I smiled at a employee.

A face of pity spread across his face as he heard the name. What? What does that face mean?

"Abraham as in Abraham Willow?" He asked.

I looked down at my little piece of paper and nodded my head, "that's the one" I smiled.

An African American man standing at around 6'2 with muscles bigger than my head walked out of a room with another man who couldn't even stand straight and was drenched in what I assumed was sweat.