48. "Vintage"

I stared at disbelief at the magazine that laid neatly on my shaking palms.

"Oh my god" I mumbled as I looked at myself in a magazine. Not to sound cocky or anything but I've seen my face on a newspaper before but not a magazine with professional models and celebrities. But I'm in here! Almost naked! But I'm here!

"Good job Bailey" Neal said as he pat my shoulder, "your name is going to be out there now" he smiled.

"Oh my god.." I repeated, "This is so awesome" I said as I closed the magazjne, "Can I keep this?" I asked.

"Absolutely, it's yours." He said as he walked over to his desk, "the hard work must begin." He sighed, "take the rest of the day off; you should go have a nice time with your family now." He smiled.

I sighed, "my mother and father don't live here." I said, "my friends are going to love this." I smiled as I grabbed my purse, "I'll see you soon." I said before walking out of his office.

I practically ran to my car and drove as fast as I could to Kian and Jc's house. I parked my car and burst through the door.

"Hello?" I chirped happily.

"I'm here" I heard Bobby call out as Emie ran to greet me.

"Mommy!" She yelled as she jumped on me.

"Hey there" I smiled as I carried her to the kitchen where everyone was, "turn to page ten, then eleven, twelve and thirteen." I said as I set the magazine on the counter.

The whole house was gathered around the counter flipping through the magazine; I heard them gasp.

"Holy fuck!" Kian said as he looked at the magazine and then me, "thats you" He said.

"That's me" I smiled as I held Emie a little tighter.

"Your picture takes up the whole page! Oh my god you look so good!" Franny cheered as she flipped through the magazine.

"I had no idea that I would take up the whole page! Four pages to be exact. It's crazy!" I shouted.

"Then your name is at the bottom, I'm proud" she said as she walked over to me and hugged me; I smiled as I hugged her back with one arm.

"You look pretty" Jc said.

I smiled, "Thank you." I said as I looked away.

"These poses are definitely a little sexual, page number one, you're leaning forward with your hands on your hips while your jugs poke out. Pose number two you're standing straight with your finger in your mouth while the other hand is pulling down your underwear. Pose number three you have no bra and your cupping your things while looking up, and then finally page four your standing on your side while cupping your jugs again and poking your butt out. What if Emie sees them?" Kian asked.

"Well Kian thank you for your observations, but she won't." I said annoyed as I looked at Emie.

"What's sexy?" She whispered.

"Something you don't need to know about" I smiled as I set her down, "go look for kiggy." I said as I gave her a little push.

"The fact that they're black and white makes it look vintage and sexier." Franny said as she looked at the magazine again.

"I love it, I think you look amazing Love" Harrison said as he raised an eyebrow, "could I keep this?" He asked as he began to take the magazine from Franny.

"Nice try." I said as I looked at Anderson, "once again, control your brother." I said with a small chuckle.

"It seems like you just hit puberty mate." Anderson said as he smacked Harrison behind the head.

I let out a small laugh as I walked closer to the counter, "what are you guys doing today?" I asked.

"We were actually going to get something to eat, do you want to come?" Franny asked.

I shook my head slowly, "I'm not really hungry but thank you" I smiled, "have fun though" I said with a small smile.

"Want to hang out? I wasn't going either." Jc explained.

I nodded my head, "Yeah, sounds fun." I said as I clicked my nails against the marvel counter.

"Can I go with Franny?" Emie asked.

I looked up to look at Franny to see if it was okay, "Yeah of course." She smiled.

"Her car seat is in my car. It's unlocked." I said, "behave Emie." I warned, "Thanks Fran" I smiled.

"No problem" she said as she grabbed Emie's hand and walked over.

"Bye!" They all shouted as they walked out the house while slamming the door shut.

I looked over at Jc and smiled. He smiled back as he ran a hand through his hair.

What did I get myself into?

-

I'm back and betta than eva!!!