11. "Down The Drain"

I woke up a few hours later to the sounds of screaming and laughter. I looked over to my side and Kian was gone. I fell asleep before the movie ended because Kian fell asleep.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes gently. I stretched before getting out of bed and checked myself in the mirror to make sure my makeup was fine.

I walked downstairs and squinted my eyes at the shimmering lights.

"Well good morning sleeping beauty" Alice smiled.

"Hi" I said shyly.

"Ma!" Emie shouted as she ran over to me.

"Hey you!" I smiled as I picked her up, "why didn't you wake me? We could of gone to get ice cream" I said.

"Mom said not to bother you" she said.

I kissed her cheek as I put her down.

"Wait, who's her mom?" AnneMarie asked.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "well biologically Cristy is, but I helped her raise her and she considers me as a second mother you can say"

"Oh" she nodded her head.

"Hey Bailey, how are you?" Lia asked as she walked over to me and hugged me.

"Oh hi, I'm good. How are you?" I asked as I hugged her back awkwardly.

"I'm good, everything is going very well" she smiled.

"Nice to see you again" Dom said as he gave me a side hug.

"You too" I chuckled.

"I was thinking we can go get food, like we always do" franny suggested.

"I'm getting tired of going out and eating" Bobby said.

"Oh don't worry, I'll cook something for everyone" I said as I walked over to the sink.

"You sure?" Kian asked as he played with Emie.

I nodded my head, "I can show off my new cooking skills" I joked, "Where do you keep your pans?" I asked.

Alice opened a cabinet where they just started falling out out.

"Okay well I'll tell you guys when it's ready" I said as I started picking up the pots and pans.

I thought they would just scatter off into their rooms or the living room but instead they stayed with me. They weren't helping me but they just kept me company.

-

I was finishing up and I started serving food on their plates when suddenly a conversation started that kind of just took my breath away.

"Jc we all confessed our sad love stories, what's yours?" AnneMarie asked.

I froze for a second before coming back to reality.

"Was it lia?" Dom asked with his eyebrows raised.

"We haven't broken up" lia chuckled, "but you told me about another girl. Tell them, I like the story" she smiled as she rested her head on her hands.

How can you possibly hate her! She even has an interest in his past lovers! She likes the story, this girl is everyone's dream girl!

"I don't think this is a good time" Jc started.

"Tell us, tell us" Everyone cheered except for Kian, Cristy, Alice and of course me.

She glanced over at me for a quick second as I looked at him while bitting the inside of my lip.