25. "Lost and found"

I've never felt like this before. My skin was on fire and my head was pounding like someone was hitting me with a hammer. That hammer must be really pist at me. My skin was burning hot, I would rather jump inside a jacuzzi gone wild. I could already see the sun through the thin layer of skin that protected my eyes.

I slowly opened my eyes but quickly put a had over them. Every pain that I was feeling became intense and I was about to let out a whimper but I managed to hold it in.

I slowly sat up and squinted my eyes at the sun. I couldn't adjust no matter how hard I tried. I looked around and noticed I was in the kitchen. I fell asleep on the goddam kitchen floor! What the hell.

I slowly stood up while gripping the sides of the counter. My eyes were killing me, I stumbled over to the stairs but I fell right on my face.

"Ou" I moaned as I turned to lay on my back. I looked over to see what had tripped me, "Jc?" I mumbled as I sat up.

I heard him let out 'mmm' followed by a low grunt.

"W-whe- I.." I couldn't even form a sentence as I looked around the house. It was completely trashed. Plates were everywhere, it looked like frosting was on the white walls, puddles of alcohol were everywhere and bottles were shattered. I looked down at my body and furrowed my eyebrows. I stood up and found somebody's jacket and wrapped it around myself.

Moving too quickly made my head scramble and I knew it wasn't good.

I ran over to the bathroom and began throwing up chunks of food from last night. I let out a roar almost like a lion as I kept throwing up.

I remember mostly everything from last night. I remember the drinking, the speech, the dancing, the.. pills. How can I be so stupid! Why would I ever do that? I have never been so disappointed in myself.

I flushed the toilet as I stood up and washed my mouth and hands. Not only am I stupid for taking those pills but for mixing it with alcohol, no wonder I got so messed up. I feel horrible this morning, every single part of my body is hurting.

I can't with this stupid light that peeks in. I found my sun glasses hidden in the closet where I put all my things in. I slipped them over my eyes and tried to find Advil or any strong medication that will take this headache away.

"Bailey?" A voice asked quietly from the couch.

"Shut up don't speak so loud" I complained as I closed the cabinet.

I groaned in frustration as I stumbled over to the couch and plopped down between Corey and Harrison.

"What the fuck happened last night?" Harrison asked as he tightly closed his eyes.

"That party was crazy" I groaned, "I only remember a few things from last night"

I sat up quickly as I started getting a burning feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"My head is fucking pounding" Cristy said as she rubbed her temples.

"Oh god!" I yelled as I ran to the bathroom and filled the toilet bowl with my throw up.

"Bitch move!" Alice yelled as she ran into the bathroom.

I quickly backed away and pressed my back against the wall while wiping my mouth with the back of my hand.

"I woke up on the kitchen floor" I commented as I closed my eyes and threw my head back against the wall.

"I rather die right now than deal with this headache" she said as she sat on the floor.

"I found Advil" Jc said as he came into the bathroom.

I pushed my sun glasses further up my nose and took the Advil from him, "thanks" I said as I swallowed them drily.