17. "Roses Are Red Violets Are Blue Are You Ready For Wedding Bells Part 2?"

I woke up the next morning and remembered today's my wedding day, again. I grabbed my makeup bag and walked to the bathroom. I took a relaxing shower and did my makeup to perfection.

I changed into basic clothes and quietly walked up to Cristy's room. I shook her awake while whispering her name.

Her eyes fluttered open, "what? What do you want?" She asked.

"We have that thing today" I said.

"Out appointment isn't until three" she yawned.

"It's already two" I said.

She quickly got up from bed without waking Emie and ran to the bathroom to get ready. I picked up Emie from the bed and walked over to Kian's room. I opened the door and saw Alice sitting in front of the mirror with her makeup spread out on the floor.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I set Emie next to Kian.

"I'm getting ready, duh" she said.

"For what?"

"The thing" she said as she gave me her little eyes, "listen I wanna go because.. I don't know, I just want to go" she said, "besides its kind of sad if there's like no family or friends there"

"It's not real Alice" I said as I raised my hands, "it's not like we've been In love this whole time with each other"

She shrugged her shoulders, "who knows" she joked.

"Whatever" I said as I walked over to her closet, "I need to borrow a white dress, I don't care if it's simple I just need one"

"Yeah, look through there, you should find something"

I walked to her closet and started flipping through her clothes until I picked something out.

"This one should do" I said as I grabbed a white tight dress, "wear simple clothes, we'll change in the car because if we come back with dresses and heels they're going to suspect we went to do something" I explained quickly.

"Bailey, I'm not stupid" she said as she packed her makeup away.

I walked out and back to Cristy's room. I fixed my hair as I waited for Cristy.

"Don't forget the rings" I said as Cristy walked back into the room.

"Oh yeah, I'll find something right now" she said, "wait how does it work?" She asked.

"I'll wear the ring Tyler gave me as your engagement ring, we just need two other rings to play our wedding bands.. I think" I said.

"I think I may have one" she said as she started doing her makeup.

"I'll go look for one too" I said as I walked out.

I walked to my suitcases and looked in my jewelry box. I found a thin gold ring and nodded my head in satisfaction.

-

We quickly got out the house with your bags of clothes and got into Cristy's car.

It took us five minutes to change into our dresses and heels.

"Cristy hurry up" Alice said from the backseat.

"I'm going I'm going" she said as she started the engine.

She began speeding to city hall. She parked the car and we practically ran inside. We ran to the front desk.