49. "Awkward Movie"

We sat in Jc's room watching a movie while eating popcorn. It wasn't awkward it was kind of nice, that was until the movie ended and then it did get awkward.

"How was the whole modeling process?" He asked.

"It was not really fun but it was a really good experience, really tiring though." I chuckled lightly.

"You did a good job even though you've never modeled before." He said.

I nodded my head up, "yup.." I said awkwardly as I looked around.

"So um... I was thinking that maybe we could-"

"We're home!" I heard Kian's voice scream from downstairs.

"Wow he's loud." I said as I stood up and walked out his bedroom, "hey guys." I said as I walked into the kitchen.

"Hey jc" They said as they looked behind me.

"Hey." He said as he walked to the counter.

"Did you eat good?" I asked Emie as I picked her up.

She nodded her head as she licked her lips, "I loved it, then after we went to get ice cream." She smiled.

"Mmm" I said, "it's time for us to head home now." I said as I grabbed my purse and magazine laying on the counter, "Have a goodnight everyone." I smiled as I threw my purse over my shoulder.

"You too!" They all shouted back as I made my way over to the door.

"Wait bailey." Kian said as he reached me before I walked out, "Can I come over for a little bit?" He asked.

I nodded my head, "Yeah sure." I smiled.

"I'll be there in a bit." He said as he ruffled Emie's curls.

"Okay I'll see you there." I said as I walked out.

-

I opened the door after literal banging on my door. I widened my eyes as I looked at Kian who just stood there with a small smile on his lips.

"What is wrong with you?" I asked as I opened my door.

"You didn't answer quick enough." He said as he shrugged his shoulders.

I rolled my eyes as I sat on the couch, "Emie is in her room trying to read and I'm dying for a glass of wine or maybe even a beer." I sighed as I laid back on the couch.

"Woah, LA changed you." He joked, "your apartment's cozy." He said as he looked around.

"I really like it here." I smiled as I twirled my engagement ring around my finger.

"So what's up with Tyler?" He asked as he noticed my actions.

I shrugged my shoulder, "a few things happened and I don't know what to do." I said honestly.

"Do you really like him?" He asked.

I nodded my head, "Yes I do." I said with a small smile, "I love him."

He turned to look at me and let out a sigh, "Can I say something? Set aside all my fucking jokes and dirty vocabulary." He said.

I nodded my head and let out a small breath, "Go on."

"Call him, Bailey. If he really makes you happy and you do love him, then call him and tell him exactly how you feel." He said as he looked at me with sincere eyes.

I sighed as I looked at my phone that laid on the coffee table, "I think I'm going to do that." I smiled as I picked up my phone.

"I'll go check on Emie." He smiled as he got up and walked away.

I quickly unlocked my phone once he disappeared and called him number. My heart started pounding as I let out a shaky breath. I lost all source of breath when he answered.

"Bailey." He said breathless.

"Hi Tyler." I smiled.

"I-I didn't know if I should of called you, I thought you needed more time." He said.

"I've had all the time in the world, I just want to see you." I said as I looked down at my shaking knees.

"I miss you too." He said with a shaky voice, "and listen, I'm sorry about everything." He apologized.

"I love you Tyler, you hear me? I love you." I said as my eyes began to water, "I love you." I repeated.

"I love you too." He said, "more than anything in this fucking world." He said as he sighed, "thats it. I'm flying over there tomorrow." He said, "I need to see you."

"Please do." I said with a wide smile, "come see me Tyler, we can have dinner and I'll show you my new apartment and my pictures in the magazine and we'll catch up. Just come here." I said as I closed my eyes.

"I'll even buy my ticket right now. I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I smiled before he hanged up. I let out a relieved breath as I threw my head back.

I'm going to see my beautiful husband tomorrow.