37. "Nina"

The days seem to become longer. I don't know if it's because I don't have my best friends here with me or because it's just boring in general, but I'm trying to make the best of it.

"My friend is two minutes away" I said with a small smile on my face.

"Tell us about her, is she hot.." Harrison began.

I rolled my eyes, "no don't even think about being extra friendly" I said, "Anderson, control your brother"

"What is she really like?" Franny asked with a wide smile. I'm sometimes really jealous of Franny. She loves everyone and she's always so happy and never sad. She's almost perfect.

I bit the inside of my lip, "well, she's tall, really pretty tan skin, big brown eyes, brown hair above her shoulders, she's twenty years old, she's very funny and entertaining, I think you guys are really going to like her" I said as I leaned against the couch, "oh she's here" I said as I looked down at her message.

I ran over to the door and ran out onto the street so she can see me. She smiled as she pulled into the drive way in a black Cadillac Escalade.

"I love your car, it's so shiny" I said as I ran my fingertips on it.

She smiled as she got out of the car, "it was my mom's and I'm still paying her for this bitch" she laughed as she embraced me in a hug, "This is a very nice house" she said as she took off her sunglasses.

"This isn't my house, I'm staying here with my friends until I find my own apartment" I said as I began walking up the steps of the house, "come meet my friends" I smiled.

She followed behind me as we entered the house. We both walked into the kitchen and everyone turned to look at her.

"Hi everyone" she said politely.

"Nina, that is Jc, Bobby, Corey, Franny, Harrison, and Anderson" I furrowed my eyebrows, "where's Kian?" I asked.

"He's in his room" jc said.

I nodded my head understanding. I turned my attention back to Nina.

"It's nice to meet you" Bobby smiled.

"You too" Nina smiled.

I looked around and spotted Emie sitting on the couch while staring down at her favorite picture book.

"Emie come here" I said.

"Oh shit is don't see her there" Nina chuckled.

She turned around and jumped off the couch. She ran over to me and looked up at me with her huge green eyes.

"And this is Emie" I smiled.

"Oh she's so adorable, is that your sister?" She asked.

I let out a small laugh, "no, she's actually my daughter" I said.

She raised her eyebrows, "oh" she said a little shocked, "um.. wow, that's awesome" she sad.

"Go sit with my friends, I'll be right back" I smiled.

She walked over to the counter with Emie by her side. As I walked away I could hear them making small talk.

I walked upstairs and opened Kian's room.

"Hey Kian" I said trying to act casual.

"Hey" he said as he kept his eyes glued to his Tv.

"Want to come downstairs? My new friend came over" I said as I walked over to his bed.

"Maybe later" he mumbled.

I sighed as I took a seat, "I know you're upset" I started, "I miss her too" I said as rested my chin on my hand, "she's going to be back before you know it"

"I know" he sighed, "I spent last year without her too but it's hard to say goodbye again" he said as he rubbed her face, "and she promised me sex but she never fucking gave it to me" he muffled through his hands.

"Okay, I'm leaving" I said as I stood up, "you should really come downstairs and meet her, you'll really like her" I said, "just think of another Cristy" I said.

"Oh no" he said as he shook his head side to side, "she almost set the house on fire, I can't with her" he said. Sounds like something Cristy would do.

"Okay, well at least come later" I said as I walked over to the door, "call me if you need anything" I said as I walked out and closed the door behind him. I walked downstairs and back into the kitchen. I saw them all talking and laughing with Nina, "I'm going to make Kian something to eat" I said as I grabbed a few pans, "you guys want some too?"

I quickly heard a 'yes' from everyone. I smiled as I turned on the stove.

"Where are you going to work at now?" I asked.

"I have no idea" she sighed, "maybe a Sephora" she said.

"Here I'll help you" jc said as he walked over to my side.

"Oh you don't have to" I said.

"I want to" he said as he washed his hands, "what do you want me to do?" He asked.

I glanced over to nina and turned back to face Jc, "um.. start by cutting the cucumbers" I shrugged as I handed him the cutting board and knife.

"So Nina, tell us about yourself" Franny smiled.

When Nina and I had lunch we didn't really talk about ourselves we just cracked jokes and she helped me find a gift for Tyler.

"Im from Indiana, but when I was ten we moved to LA and We stayed here until I was sixteen then we moved back and from then on I knew I wanted to move here so I moved back when I was nineteen" she said as she tucked a lock of hair behind her ear, "I have three sisters and two brothers, there's my eldest brother, Andre, he's twenty five, then there's, Ivo, he's twenty four, then there's Darina, she's twenty two and her twin, Denitsa, then me, I'm twenty one and finally my little sister, Maia, she's nineteen" she smiled.

"Big family" Harrison commented.

"School was never for me, I knew college wasn't going to work out. I did go to college though but dropped out after a year, so I just work and try to get through life" she chuckled.

"Bulgarian right?" I asked as I turned to look at her.

"Yes" she smiled, "the names gave it away?" She asked.

I nodded my head, "Yeah pretty much" I chuckled.

We spend the rest of the evening talking with everyone in the house and simply had a really good time.