27. "Mrs. Cooper"

The sun began to rise as I stared up at the ceiling with my hands clasped together on top of my belly. Everyone around here wakes up too late, maybe there should be a change.

Or maybe I'm just bitter because I didn't sleep at all.

I sat up and tied my hair into a ponytail. I walked into the kitchen and began make as much noise as possible. I 'accidentally' dropped pots and pans, I washed dishes and cooked. Maybe the smell will drag them downstairs.

"Bailey shut the fuck up" Cristy said in a sleepy voice from the couch.

"You guys wake up at one in the afternoon, it's time to wake up a little earlier" I complained.

"It's eight in the morning for god's sake" Alice whined.

"Good morning everyone!" Franny said cheerfully.

"See! She's awake and ready to start the day with her makeup and outfit" I said as I pointed at her.

"Well now I'm going to get up because I can't go back to sleep" Alice said as she stretched her arms.

"What are you cooking?" Franny asked.

"I decided to try something new and healthy, because now a days I seem to only be cooking eggs and pancakes" I said, "take a seat" I smiled.

"This feels amazing, since we moved in together, I do most of the cleaning and sometimes the cooking" she whined, "and now that you're here you do everything, and I do feel bad-"

"Don't worry about it" I said, "I actually really enjoy cooking and cleaning" I chuckled.

"How does Tyler do it?" She chuckled, "now that you're gone I bet he's going insane" she said.

"He manages" I sighed, "I just really miss him. Especially at night when I used to feel his warmth" I said.

"I bet" she said with a sympathetic smile, "but you two are literally perfect together" she smiled.

"I guess you can say that" I chuckled, "all I do is swipe through the pictures we took" I said, "look" I said as I unlocked my phone and went to my gallery.

"Aww" she said as her eyes softened, "wow he's handsome" she said.

I smiled while nodding my head, "he's pretty great" I smiled.

"He looks so young" she said.

"He's a year older than me" I said, "but he does have a baby face" I chuckled.

"His eyes are so pretty"

"I know right?" I smiled as I thought of his beautiful blue eyes, "I love him so much"

"You two are the cutest thing ever" she gushed.

I nodded my head in agreement. We are really cute.

"What's your day looking like today?" I asked.

She sighed, "well, I'm planning to run a few errands all day and then if I have time I'll go to the gym" she said, "and I have a bit of homework" she sighed.

"Homework?" I asked. She nodded her head, "college? You go to college?" I asked.

"Yeah, I don't think I'll do YouTube all my life, might as well get a degree" she said.

I smiled, "that is so nice" I said, "okay well if you need any help with anything let me know, I didn't go to college but who knows I might know a thing or two" I chuckled.

"Knowing your background I bet you know more than the professors" she joked.

I let out a small laugh as I turned off the stove.

"It's so early" Kian said as he rubbed his eyes while walking downstairs, "where were you?" He asked as Cristy walked to the table.

"I slept on the couch with Bailey and Cristy" she explained.

"There was a sleepover I wasn't invited to?" Harrison asked.

They all came down stairs one by one. Maybe it was the smell or noise that got them down here but i didn't care. I wanted to have a nice breakfast.

"You should sit down" Jc said, "I can get you a plate" he said as he began to get up.

"No no no" I said quickly, "sit, eat, enjoy" I smiled.

They continued their conversation as I reached for a plate. I can't stop fidgeting. I don't know why it's happening, I'm not nervous or scared. I just keep getting distracted.

I took in a deep breath as I looked down at the plate in my hands. I just want to squeeze it as hard as I can. I began trying to bent it and possibly break it. It did.. it broke in my hands and from the surprise of it I dropped it on the floor.

The kitchen went quiet. They all looked over at me.

"Love are you okay?" Harrison asked.

"What happened?" Jc asked as he quickly got up.

"I..i- don't know" I said as I looked down at the plate, "I accidentally dropped it" I said. I grabbed the broom and began to sweep the small pieces.

"Go sit down, I got this" Jc said as he took the broom from me.

I nodded my head as I grabbed a random plate and went to take a seat. Everyone shook it off, thinking it was an actual accident. I don't know why I got the temptation of breaking a plate.

"Bailey?" I heard my name being called out.

"Mhm?" I hummed as I dragged my attention out of my thoughts.

"I asked what is your day looking like?" Kian asked.

"Oh, um.. nothing exciting. I might just catch up on a few books" I said.

"You don't want to come to the mall with Cristy and I?" Alice asked.

I shook my head, "Not really, honestly" I said.

"Okay well, we'll bring you something" Cristy said.

"Want to film a video for my main channel?" Kian asked.

I nodded my head, "sure" I smiled.

My brain couldn't process anything they were saying. I couldn't focus, my mind was all over the place. The only thing I could deliver were small phrases.

I think there might be something wrong with me. I don't know what to do.