6. "Too Much"

I slipped on my heels and grabbed my purse. After completely drying I decided it was time for me to go.

I walked upstairs into Cristy's room. I looked at Cristy and then at Emie.

"Well it's getting late and I think we should get going" I said as I grabbed Emie's shoes from the floor.

"I was thinking, Emie could spend the night here" Cristy said as she stroked her hair gently, "I haven't seen her in a while and I missed her"

I spend all summer with her and I don't want to be alone, "um.. I don't want to- yeah it's fine. She'll stay here, her backpack has an extra pair of clothes, I'll be here tomorrow" I smiled.

She nodded her head, "go say bye" she said as she helped Emie sit up.

"Bye ma" she said as she stood up on the bed and hugged me tightly.

"Goodnight" I said as I kissed her cheek, "I'll see you tomorrow, take care of your mom" I chuckled as I waved goodbye to Cristy.

I walked out and of her room and closed the door behind me. I walked downstairs and grabbed my soaking clothes that were in a bag.

"I'll bring your clothes tomorrow" I said to Alice.

"We'll see you tomorrow" Kian said as he smacked my forehead.

I poked his chest really hard and he yelled out in pain.

"Ill walk you out" Alice said as she opened the door for me.

I walked to my car and stood against the driver's door.

"Thank you for coming" she smiled, "I know it must of been really hard to see that.. thing.. again" she said.

I let out a small breath, "it's not your fault, I'm here for Emie and you guys, not him" I said.

"What time are you planning on coming tomorrow?" She asked as she leaned against my car.

I thought for a second, "I honestly have no idea, tomorrow I'm planning on meeting up with a manager to launch the career my mother wants me to have" I said as I crossed my arms.

She nodded her head, "Right. You're really going to pursue that singing career" she said.

I nodded my head, "why not? I have nothing better to do, I can at least try" I said as I shrugged my shoulders, "I should get going" I smiled.

"Okay, well goodnight love" she said as she hugged me tightly, "I'll see you tomorrow"

"Goodnight" I said as I opened my car and climbed in.

She walked back into the house and closed the door. I drove back to the hotel and walked up to my room. I was exhausted at this point and I just wanted to cuddle with my little baby but she's with her mother and I have to sleep alone tonight and I'm really mad because of that. Today wasn't just what I expected, I went back to the hotel babyless and the person I hate the most showed up and ruined my whole day.

I opened my door with my card and stepped in. I dropped my bags on the floor as I closed the door.

"Bailey" I heard a voice say behind me.

I yelled out in surprise and turned around quickly. Tyler sat on my bed and looked at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as I stood up and looked at him with wide eyes.

"I missed you already" he smiled.

He has the tendency of showing up on my summer vacations.

"No, seriously what are you doing here?" I asked annoyed as I kicked off my heels and walked over to him.