16. "Home"

I took in a deep breath as I walked down stairs after another hour of being alone in that room.

"Hey Bailey" Bobby said to alert everyone else that I was in the room.

"Hi" I smiled as I walked over to the fridge, "I know it's late but are you guys hungry? I can make something to eat, call Dom, and our friends I think I can make food for everyone" I said quickly as i looked at them.

"No. We're not hungry, but if you are we can take you out to eat or make you whatever you want" Franny smiled.

"No.. I'm not hungry" I said as I leaned against the refrigerator.

Do they know what happened? Is that why they're being so nice?

"Are you sure? We can get ice cream, or go buy a smoothie" Alice said, "you've only had ice cream once, you liked it didn't you?" She asked.

"Just one ice cream this summer?" Corey asked a little confused.

"No, my whole life" I said as I looked at him, "my parents didn't let me have sweets or fast food it was mostly organic fruits, vegetables, tea, water, chicken, just healthy foods, no fats or oily food" I explained.

I looked around but Jc wasn't around.

"How are you feeling love?" Harrison asked with his adorable smile.

"Me?" I asked, "I'm fine, I'm good.. nothing's wrong with me" I said as I played with my fingers, "what are these balloons for?" I asked as I looked at the roof.

"Well they were meant for you but Kian told us you weren't having a good day" Bobby said.

"I like them, thank you all" I smiled as I rubbed my arms.

"Bailey, I asked Kian if he could watch Emie tomorrow because we have that thing and he said of course" Cristy smiled.

I nodded my head, "okay, well that's great. You should all go up to bed and get some rest" I said.

"If you want us to stay we will. We can watch a movie, have a late dinner.." Franny suggested.

"Harrison is falling asleep on the counter, Bobby is holding back a yawn, Kian and Alice's eyes are slowly closing, I bet the only thing in Cristy's mind is to cuddle up next to Emie and I'm starting to notice small bags under your eyes, I don't know if I may be causing those but I really want all of you to go to sleep, we'll talk more in the morning" I said as I let out a small sigh.

Franny looked at me sympathetically and nodded her head, "goodnight Bailey" she smiled.

"Goodnight" everyone repeated after her as they walked upstairs.

"Goodnight, sweet dreams" I smiled as I rubbed my face.

I heard all their doors close and I was left in the kitchen alone. I walked back and forth for a few minutes before I walked outside to get some fresh air. I walked around the pool a few times before I started messing around with A skateboard.

"That's mine" I heard a low voice say behind me.

I turned around to see Jc coming out the house while closing the sliding doors, "I-I'm sorry.." i said as I got off of it.

"No it's fine" he said as he walked over to me, "get on" he said as he grabbed my arms.

I held onto them as I got on the skateboard. He slowly began dragging me. I smiled I looked down at my bare feet. I moved my foot a little more forwards but that caused the skateboard to go forward. I held onto Jc as I fell backwards. We both fell to the floor.