Flashback

"Alyssa!" I hear jack shout, I groan and roll my eyes.

"What!" I shout back irritated with him. I've been here for two weeks now and I'm already feeling to shoot myself.

Yes I lost the deal, yes I'm back living by him,  yes he's annoying me, why? Well he said he can't find his wallet. Do I believe him? Well.............HELL NO!

He's calling me because he wants to rub my belly and talk to the baby- which might I add takes about an hour of lying down. It had a time I wanted to pee and he followed me into the washroom to continue talking to the baby. He has gone mad!!!

"Alyssa! Please!" I groan again.

"Jack I don't give a crap if you said you're dying! I'm not coming up those stairs!" I shout back. I am laying on the couch eating a cheesecake while watching the series gravity falls.

I was watching Mabel take dippers journal to her puppet play when I was interrupted by a clear of the throat.

I look to my side to see jack standing there in a jeans with his white dress shirt tucked in his jeans with his hands on his hips looking at me with an playful glare.

"What?"

"I was calling you" he says in a deep raspy voice.

"And I was not giving a crap" I said with a fake smile. I look back to the TV. He walks infront the TV and walks to the end of the couch where my feet aren't reaching and he sits.

"You're lucky you're pregnant" he says with the playful glare in his eyes turning to lustful eyes.

"Why?" I question, damn I'm stupid! Why ask him that if u already know!

"Because I would have fucked you senseless on this couch for giving me that kind of attitude" he growled. Shit that was hot! Is it just me or is it getting super hot in here. Woah cliché saying.

I gulp while looking at his lustful chocolaty eyes with my lustful eyes.

He comes closer and puts my legs on his lap. His hand starts from my toe and travels up my leg making me hitch my breath. He moves one leg over his head to go behind him, then he turns and hes now in between my legs.

He comes up to my face. His face is so close that if I just lift my head three centimeters I'll kiss him.

"I knew I still have that effect on you" he says making his lips graze on mine. God I'm pretty sure I'm super wet and disgustingly sweaty.

"I don't know what you're talking about" I said confidently and he just smiles that million watt smile.

"Oh you know exactly what-" he pushes his hard member on my core making me gasp and arch my back "I'm talking about out" he completes his sentence.

After a few minutes he speaks.

"Well I have work to get to, see you tonight?" He says coolly getting off me. I look at him angrily still in my lustful daze. Really jack really!

"Wh-what?" I stutter still not believing what I'm hearing. I'm a pregnant woman with raging hormones he can't just leave me like this!

"Be home at six" he says then kisses my forehead and walks out. After a few seconds I hear the front door slam. I'm still shocked at what just happened.

"Oh jack jacky jack, you need to remember, it takes two to tango" I say into the air with an wicked smile on my face.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It's half past six and jacks just walking in the house. I am in my room staring into the body length mirror looking at myself with the new black and hot pink lingerie two piece I'm wearing.

"Alyysa? You home?" Jack shouts from downstairs. I start walking down the stairs. As I reach at the bottom of the marble white stairs I look at jack to see him just staring at me with a shocked and lustful gaze. He keeps looking me up and down.

"I knew I still have that effect on you" I repeat his words with a wicked smile playing on my face. He says nothing he just keeps looking at me. His erection showing through his pants.

"Dinner is ready" I say and started walking to the kitchen. I walk past him and enter the kitchen with him following like a lost puppy.

I bend over a little too much but perfect for him to die a little more at the site, I hear a sharp intake of breath. Yes! I say in my head as I high five myself- in my head. I take his huge bowl of mash potatoes and bake chicken out of the oven. Yes I did mean bowl.

"Bon Appétit" i say placing the bowl in front of him then walk off. I exit the kitchen and  walk back to my room.

Yessss baby, he can suck my dick. That'll show him! Don't mess with Alyssa jones. I smile a victorious smile and enter my room.

Yessss go Alyssa goooo!!!