Jack

I blink my eyes open to be greeted by the beautiful sunny morning. I smile and look around my room with all memories from yesterday coming back to me. I'm home again, I'm so happy. I walk to my closet pulled out a white short pants and a light blue crop top, my black lace panty and bra. I walk to my bathroom and take a nice long shower. Twenty minutes later i get out of the shower then go brush my teeth and hair. I walk out put on my clothes and went to the kitchen.

I enter the kitchen to see my mom by the stove making breakfast.

"Morning hunny" my mom says as she sees me.

"Hey ma whats up?" I ask my mother as i take a seat on the stool by the island.

"Nothing just making breakfast for everyone before they come" she says.

"Wait everyone? Why is everyone coming over?" I ask.

"Oh we're all going to the beach today sweetheart, we always do this hunny, every time someone comes home we go beach the next day" she says.

"Oh yeah that's right" i say remembering.

"Alyssa dear i got an invitation for this charity event and i really don't feel to go this time, will you mind going for me?"

"Mom you know i hate going to those things because i have to dress up and put on make up, I'm too lazy for that, you know this" i say making a 'you know I'm right face'. I seriously am to lazy for those events. When i was younger mom always forced me to go, but now, i'm a grown woman.

"Hunny you know i wouldn't have asked you if i hadn't tried anything else" she say looking at me with puppy eyes.

I roll my eyes, "ugghhh fine i'll go" i say in an lazy tone.

"Oh thank you're such a darling" she says walking up to me and hugs and kisses me on my temple.

"Mom" i call being crushed by her hug.

"Yes dear" she answers.

"You're burning my bacon" i say she gasps and runs to the food that's still in the pan. Oh i hope my bacon is okay, i think to myself.

I'm eating my pancakes and bacon when i hear the front door open, then i hear little patter of feet.

"Auuunnntttiiieeee alllyyysssaaaaa" i hear kayla shout running in the house. She is too cute.

"Aaauuunnnntttiiiieee kaaaaayyylllaaaa" i shout back, then i hear little giggle come toward the kitchen. Kayla walking in the kitchen and stops by the kitchen doorway.

"I'm not auntie kayla silly, I'm just kayla" she says giggling I gasp faking sock.

"Really are you sure" i ask her

"Yes silly" she says running up to me. I open my arms laughing while i pick her up.

"Oh well I'm sorry, now i know" i say smiling at her.

"Mommy says your not suppose to apologize for stuff that doesn't need an apology" she says.

"Oh well your mommies right" i say smiling.

"Now Ms. lady where is my kiss?" I ask her making her giggle again.

"Its right here" she says pointing to her lips.

"Well can i have it?" I ask her. She puts her index ringer on her chin and patting it like if she's thinking about it.

"Yes of course!" She says rather loudly and a little too excited. I laugh at her behaviour then pat my cheek.