Jack

I open my eyes having to shut them closed again because of the blinding light, as all the memories of last night start rushing back. I can feel myself blushing. I open my eyes and saw Jack head lying on my bare chest, his hand around my waist and his feet tangled up in mine. I smile at his sleeping form, he could be such a baby at times.

I look at how peaceful he is and I start passing my hand through his hair. Smiling happily about everything that happened, love that we took a night away from reality.

Jack moves from on top of me bringing his hand that was wrapped around me to his eyes and rubbed it. He looks up and smiles.

"Good morning" I say smiling still passing my hand through his soft brown hair.

"Good morning" he says groggy. Oh my god that was hot, he sounded so sexy. Literally fan girling

"Sleep well" I ask and he nods then sits up, covers falling to his waist. He looks around and panic runs through his eyes.

"Jack?" I say softly "you okay?" I ask sitting up, holding the sheets up to cover me.

"Um.... yes" he says getting up from the bed and started putting on his boxers.

"Where're you going?" I ask him and he doesn't even look at me he just starts picking up his clothes.

"Jack what the hell?" I say getting angry that hes leaving like its just a one night stand. "Jack!?" I shout and he just puts his hand up.

"Alyssa last night was absolutely amazing-" he starts saying but I cut him off by laughing humorously.

"Wow" I say still laughing like a crazy person.

"Alyssa listen to me" he says sternly. I stop laughing and looked at him and narrowed my eyebrows.

"It was amazing and I wish I could lay here all day and love you and kiss you but-" he says and I cut him off again.

"But what?" I say softly. Feeling like I had to say it softly so that I can save my anger for when he says something I really don't like.

"Sarah-" I cut him off again by getting up and grabbing a blue jeans, grey sweater and my pink lace panty and bra. I put on my clothes.

"Alyssa what are you doing?" He asks me, like isn't it not obvious, I'm leaving. I am so angry with him that I can't even look him in the eyes. After I finish putting on my clothes I put on my high heel boots and stand up. I started walking to the door and jack grabs me by my elbow and turns me around.

"We are talking" he says trying to control his anger, I see his jaw twitch.

"No there's a difference you were talking" I say pulling my hand out of his and started walking again until he pulls me back. I groan getting really annoyed.

"You need to understand what I'm trying to tell you, I regret nothing that happened last night it was pure heaven, but I still am marrying Sarah" he says in a serious tone while looking me dead in the eye. My heart shattered into a million pieces once again.

"I get it jack, congratulations on getting your night that you were hoping for since you came ausie" i say yanking my hand out of his walking out the door. Leaving him there shocked, guilty and sad at what I just said.

Is this what its going to be like with jack all the time. Him telling me to leave, I leave, he comes back and makes me fall all over again to put me back in pain. I can't keep doing this, I can't keep letting him take my heart and crush it.