Jack

I can't believe it's him, what is he doing here? Confusion clear as day on my face. He looks different from when I last saw him. His dark brown hair shorter than before, he's more muscular and his face looks older.

"Aren't you going to invite me in?" He asks with his drop dead gorgeous smile evident on his face.

"Uh-uh-um sure yeah come in" I stutter. Confusion shows on Ashley's face as she walks in right after him. He walks in with his luggage then goes to the couch and sits, leaving his suitcases on the side of the couch.

"Jack-jack wha-what are you doing here?" I say stuttering again. Ashley walks in and I take this chance to close the door. I walk and stand by his suit cases.

"So I can't visit my little sister now?" He says which causes a sting in my heart. After three years him saying it still hurts.

"Hold the hell up you're her brother?" Ashley says.

"No I'm her brother's best friend" jack says with a smirk. He looks at me locking our eyes for a second before I break the connection.

"Holy shit Alyssa is this jack like jack jack thee jack like jacky jack jack?" Alyssa said walking up to me. I look at her eyes wide. I can feel him burning holes in the back of my head.

"really Ashley ?" I said blushing crimson red. It is times like these I wish for a new best friend. When will the floor open up and swallow me whole.

"Thee jack?" Jack asks showing his signature smirk while amusement dances in his eyes.

"Uh-uh-uh-" floor any time now would be great!

"Uh jack tonight Ashley and I are going to a party so we won't be here, I'm sorry"  I said guilt showing on my face, he smiles.

"It's fine really, please go to your party" he says shooing us with his hands.

"Ashley I'll be down in a a few minutes, can you please wait in the car for me" I say not breaking eye contact with the man in front of me.

"Well you are in luck, I actually haven't rented out my second room yet so follow me" I say starting to walk to the room down the hall. Him hot on my trail.

I open the door and walk in, him after me.

"Don't worry the sheets are clean was washed yesterday, so your good, there are towels in your closet and that door there takes ypu into the bathroom if you need anything else just call" I finish saying then start walking.

"Hey alyssa" he calls making me stop by the door to turn and look at him.

"Yes" I say looking at him curious.

"You look beautiful" he says scratching the back of his neck.

"Thank you.....jack" I reply with a blush creeping up my neck.

I walk to my apartment door and open it to see Ashley fall forward into my apartment, onto the floor with an uff.

" Ashley I can't believe you were eavesdropping!" I said laughing loudly.

"Shut up ugh let's just go to the party" she said annoyed and embarrassed that I caught her. This girl is crazy I thought to myself as I exited the door and closed it behind me.

"Let's party bittttccchhhh" Ashley shouts while we walk down the hall to the buildings elevator. I chuckle at what she says.

"Ashley be quiet there are other people in the building!" I said "but Yas bish yasssssssssss!" I whisper shout and she laughs.