Chapter 31 I beg your Pardon?

Alyssa's pov

4 months later.

It's been four months since I left Jack's mansion and I haven't seen him since. He doesn't call, text come visit to see if our baby is okay. He hasn't even been to the doctor's with me. I guess I understand that. The false messages that appeared on my phone did make him believe that the baby wasn't his. I got one of my old friends that I use to go high-school with-- a true nerd-- he hacked in and saw that number trace back to Sarah's phone, but what I can't put my finger on is, who was replying back on my phone, or if they hacked in my phone and sent messages from their own.

"Hey auntie wanna go shopping?" I hear Amelia say.

I've been staying with vic since seth and jack are always going over by my mums.

"Yeah fine" I grunt then get off the couch with my popcorn bowl. I walk to the kitchen and place the bowl in the oven. As I turn around I see kayla right in front of me staring angrily at my stomach.

Since my stomach has grown, kayla has been glaring at it because as she says 'the baby will kill me!' I always kill myself laughing at her.

I pick her up and we walk to my room and got dressed. Kayla didn't leave me alone since I came here, so we had to move her clothes to my room and we share a bed. As she says again 'I could die anytime!' Damn she too cute!

We dress and exit to see Amelia smiling at her phone waiting for us by the front door.

"You better not be texting any boys!" I say while playfully glaring at her. She laughs.

"No auntie just one" she says and I look at her shocked.

"Just ONE!" I say shocked and disappointed in her.

"Yep one"

"Little girl little girl, you've got so much to learn" I say eyes still wide.

"Okay then teach!" She says and leans on one foot with her hands folded.

"Come let's go mall and while we'll shop you learn" I say walking out the door. She laughs and follows.

We arrive at the mall and we're looking at baby stuff right now.

"Auntie all I'm learning are baby clothes and the perfect crib" Amelia whines with Kala on her hip, kayla rolls her eyes and I  laugh at her.

"Okay lesson one, never talk to just one boy" I say and she looks at me like I'm crazy.

"Why not? Isn't just talking to your boyfriend alone respectful to him" she says.

"Hun no girl just messages one boy"

"I do" she grumbles

"Because you are 14 and you need guidance" I say she she rolls her eyes.

"Okay think about it this way, you're talking to him alone right?" i ask and she nods "Well do you think he's talking to other girls?" I ask and her eyes widen at realization. I laugh then grab her hand and take her out of the store so we can go to the food court and talk.

"Boys never talk to one girl, never, they may be faithful, but they're still talking to another chick, and girls get shit from boys when we talk to other boys. Why you ask? Because they are possessive control freaks!" I shout the ending causing people to grumble.

Amelia just starts laughing at me. She's actually laughing at me!

"Auntie, you are a crazy woman!" She starts laughing harder, which makes kayla turn and start laughing also.

Kayla doesn't even know what we're talking about!

"No I just know the male gender"

"No you just know a jack" she says right after I finish my sentence. I laugh then nod saying true.

"No but for real, you go talk to a boy in front of your boyfriend, and trust me! He will be by your side in two seconds flat! Or he will be angry with you and ask who that boy was" I tell her as we get up to continue shopping. She laughs and says okay she'll try it tomorrow for school.

We continue shopping till I got tired and bored.

*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Alright! Let's get the show on the road shall we!" Vic shout in a accent. I laugh take the popcorn from her and place it on my stomach.

Blake my brother in law is on one end of the couch while vic is in the middle laying on his chest with kayla laying on him. I smile at the site, then turn to the TV playing the news. Blake always has to watch the news, but it's finishing now that's why vic and I are around him annoying him to change it.

"Alright god I'll change it!" He says raising his voice, annoyed at vic for annoying him. Vic pouts at him, he rolls his eyes then gives her a pecks on the lips before standing up with kayla and carrying her to my room.

Vic turns back towards me with a triumphant smile on her face. I laugh then took the remote from her.

I was about to change the channel but stopped when I saw at picture with jack on the news. I raise the volume up a bit to hear. What I hear next makes my world come crashing down.

" Jack Henry the man who runs Jack and Seth's Enterprises with Seth jones is engaged! The single bachelor is not single anymore ladies!

After that I zoned out. I just sat there watching the picture on the screen change to Sarah's picture.

I should have known he would go back to her! No I wanted to be a naive girl!

Now here I am pregnant with the man I love baby and no college degree! Why all because I loved him! I am making a vow that I am going to raise my baby on my own, finish university and become a teacher. I don't need jack in my life- no we don't need jack in our lives.

At least everything is working out for Ashley and Seth.

Ugh I-

"We could cancel movie night if you want?" Vic says cutting my off of my thoughts.

"No no let's just watch the movie okay" I say with all forced smile. She smiles back then takes the remote from my hands and puts on the movie.

Words: 1080