Alyssa

Alyssa's pov

"Baby please take the tablet!" Jack says getting annoyed. I shake my head moving as far away from the tablet as possible. I guess your wondering what's happening? Well, I've been vomiting for the past 3 days and Jack has been giving me some vitamin C before he leaves for  work on a morning, but today he's had to stay a bit longer because I don't want to take the tablet! I hate taking tablets. They're disgusting and they stick in my throat sometimes which makes the taste stay even longer!

But here I am still vomiting!

"Alyssa take the tablet now!" He shouts looking angrily at me. I pout at him and his features soften.

"I'm sorry bunny I just- I just want you to get better okay" he says with a down look causing me I smile sheepishly at him.

"Would you take it for me please?" He asks me to which i responded with nodding my head and  opening my mouth for him to put the pill in. He was about to put it in when I close my mouth and shouted:

"Sike bittcch!!!!" I laughed so hard that I fall back on our bed holding my stomach laughing. He comes on top of me, grabbing my hands and held it above my head.

"You shouldn't have done that" he says huskily, eyes getting darker. He held my hands down with one hand while the other travels down my body. I arch into him when his hand moves back up my body, hands traveling up my thigh slowly but surely.

"You have been bad bunny, I think you should be punished" he whispers with a bite of the ear. I freeze at the feel of my stomach churning.

"Jack" I say softly swallowing the big lump rising in my throat.

"No no bunny no getting out of this" he responds with a wide smile. 

"Jack seriously get off" I say in panic, shifting, trying to move from under him. I don't want to throw up on him although it would be hilarious.

"Why what's wrong?" He asks letting go of my hands and examining me. I put my hand instantly over my mouth causing his eyes widen at the sudden realization. He grabs the bowl fast from off the floor and gives it to me.

I threw up my breakfast from this morning while jack caresses my back whispering soft sweet things in my ear. I wipe my sleeve over my mouth and lay back taking a breath.

"Are you okay?" He questions causing a laugh to erupt from my throat as i respond with a nod.

"You go to work I don't want to keep you here longer than you need to" I say shooing him with my hand.

"No I can't leave with you sick, I am staying home today to take care of you" he says giving me a look that says you-cant-argue-with-me-on-this-it's-happening. I sigh agreeing with no choice.

He stands and walks to our closet and begins changing from his suit to his sweat pants with a  grey t-shirt. After, he lays down next to me pulling me to his chest.

"Thank you" I whisper turning my face more into his armpit. (Dont judge we all do it, they smell good and you know it)

"You're welcome" he replies leaving a kiss to linger on my forehead.

I close my eyes from the tiring events that just happened and fall asleep instantly.

----------------------------------------