Jack

I was on the floor crying, thinking about everything that has happened in the last few minutes. I can't believe he said that, then why lead me on! My thoughts were interrupted by a voice. I look up and see my brother with a sad smile on his lips.

"Hey sis are you okay? tell big bro what's bothering the pumpkin pie" he talks like he's talking to a baby. I roll my eyes and sniffle.

"It's nothing really you could go back downstairs " I say to him then putting my head back down on my feet that's pulled up to my chest.

"It's can't believe jack made you cry, this is what I was trying to avoid" he says frustrated running a hand through his hair then putting his hands on his hips.

"What are you talking about?" I asked raising up my head, confused more than ever. Seth sighs and sits next to me.

"I know everything. I know you were with jack in Australia I know he liked you I know everything" he says truthfully he looks at me with sad eyes.

"What do you mean like me? Jack doesn't like me, he has a fiance Seth" I say rolling my eyes and putting my head back down again.

"What are you talking about? of course he likes you, he told me himself"

"Yeah well he told me differently" I say shrugging. Seth's hand goes over my shoulders and he kisses my temple.

"You want me to go punch him in the face for you?" He asks after a few moments of silence. I chuckle and shake my head.

"You sure? He may be my best friend but he did make my little sister cry, I'll do it" he says seriously. I laughed then looked up at him.

"No I don't need you to do that I'm fine" he sighs.

"Alright then if you want me to punch him just call me there's always a free punch waiting" he says and we laugh. He kisses my temple again and stands up.

"Alright I just came here to tell you dinner is ready, so, let's go eat some food!" Seth shouts at the top of his lungs making me laugh. I got up wiped my tears away and walked down with Seth to the dining room.

I enter the dining room and jacks not there.

No me forget him he doesn't love you
Now move on!
My conscience says.

Oh hush me!

I frown and walk to a seat.

"Alyssa don't forget your flight's tomorrow" my mom says excitedly. I snap my eyes to her confused as ever.

"Flight?" I asked and she looked at me like I'm crazy.

"Yes hunny your flight to New York for the charity" she says telling me about it like I already knew.

"Mom you did not tell me about any flight" she gasps and looks at me in realisation that she did indeed forget to tell me.

"Oh I'm sorry sweetie, go on now pack!" She says shooing me before I can even get a chance to take a bite of my food. I groan and walk upstairs and started packing.

After and few hours of finishing up packing my clothes I was insanely tired. I walked to my bed and dropped on the bed. I lye there for a while before I realized I didn't eat! I just shrug it off and say I'll eat extra tomorrow for not eating today.

Yeah that sounds about good!
Sounds like an plan!
I thought to myself and fell asleep after the thought.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*