Alyssa

After I told jack yes I loved him after all this time, he walked out not saying a word. He said nothing, nada, zip. I walked downstairs like nothing happened and said let's go beach. Jack wasn't downstairs when I came and he didn't show up at the beach either. After beach we all sat on the couch and watch movies till everyone fell asleep on the couch, except for mom she needs her bed.

I open my eyes and I see I'm the only person on the couch. I sat up, stretched, yawned then rubbed my eyes. I sniff the air to smell French toast, eggs and my baby, bacon. Ahhhhhhh heart eyes, I think to myself. I got up went to the kitchen to see my mom by the stove with Vic cooking breakfast while everyone else is at the dinning table talking, jack still not here. I smile at how all of us are together again.

"Oh look whose finally awoken from the dead" Victoria says laughing, I chuckle and walked to the island in the center of the kitchen.

"Where's my food people?" I ask humorously.

"Mrs. Lady if you know what's good for you then you better get up and get your food yourself, you have no maids in this house" Vic says. I roll my eyes resting my head on the table.

"Alyssa did you get a dress yet for the charity event?" I hear my mother ask.

"No" I say lazily head still on the counter.

"Well your have two days to get one alyssa, it's on friday" my mom says. I roll my eyes thankful that she can't see or else she will hit me in the head for the disrespect.

"I saw that alyssa" she says, I raise my head eyes wide.

"You lie you couldn't have see that" I say in disbelief.

"Like I have been telling you since you started walking, I have eyes all over" she says then turns to look at me, I smile and put my head back on the counter.

"Hey amelia wanna go shopping for a dress with me?" I ask her raising my head, turning it to look at her. Amelia looks at me with her face stuffed with French toast and nods excitedly. I look back at Vic with puppy eyes making her let's out an big annoyed sigh, then starts putting food out for me. I smile a grateful smile at her then put my head back down.

After eating I went upstairs to shower and got dressed to go shopping with amelia. After I shower, I go in my closet, I put on a pink and grey yoga pants with a yellow tank top and my white vans. I walk out and see Amelia walking to me.

"I was just about to come knock and ask what's taking you  so long" she says, I chuckle.

"Come on let's go" i tell her and put my hand over her shoulders and led us out to the car.

We walk to my mom's car and got in.

"Strapped?" I ask her, she nods. "Alright let's go" i sing making her laugh.

We arrive at the mall and go to the first clothing store we see, Amelia leads me to a store because I never shop so I know nowhere.

We're in the store and Amelia just walks around and grabs a bunch of dresses. She walks back to me buried in dresses. She puts them in my hands and tells me go try all on. I walk to the room and started putting on the first dress.

After the hundredth dress I tried on she finally agrees to one.

"Oh my gosh auntie yes that's the one stop turn and look" she says getting up and walking to me. I stop turn to the mirror and look at what I have on making a gasp leave my lips.

"Oh my, i-i-" i laugh and continue "I'm speechless!". I run my hands down the white silk dress. I'm in love.

"You look beautiful auntie, jack will absolutely fall even more for you" she says and I freeze with my eyes wide.