Chapter 29 Second Dates With Messages?

I can't believe its me and jacks second date! I'm so excited! Right now i'm home getting ready with Ashley and Amelia. Amelia ended up coming because Ashley called her. I was sitting on the chair while Amelia does my hair and Ashley does my make up talking about any and everything, but was cut short by my phone alerting me I got a message. Ashley and Amelia continue the conversation while I pick up my phone and read the message.

Bitches who steal men from other women die!

"What the fudge" I whisper to myself.

"Everything okay auntie?" Amelia asks, I stop and look at her.

"No, look!" I say then show them the message. I already have a person in mind who could have sent that message, there's no doubt n my mind.

Sarah!

Like damn girl you still hung up over that shit, like you probably didn't even love him! yet I can't say that because, omg! what if she does love him!

"You have to show jack auntie" Amelia says with a worried face

"No I cant he's been so stressed out about the baby and work, now this date! I cant do that to him" i said shaking my head "No, no, no, I cant add sarah onto his plate"

"But what if sarah is really dangerous and you get killed because you didn't want to add to his plate, alyssa it will kill him if anything bad happens to you"

"OKAY! okay! I will tell him just- not now not on our date night" I mumble and they nod.

" Alright we have to make our girl gorgeous for her man tonight so she can get some D! lets get to work!" Ashley shouts and makes Amelia and I chuckle.

We don't know where we are going but!

Just in case I am wearing a jeans with a loose cute white top and some black sandles with my hair out with little makeup.

No jewellery this time!

I hear the front door open and a deep male voice call out. We squeal and start making our way downstairs.

As we reach the bottom of the steps we see Seth, Jack and keith in the living room waiting for me.

"Ready Mr. Jacky?" i ask, as he hears my voice he turns around and looks at me with adoration from head to toe.

"Ready as i'll ever be" he says breathless. Seth hits the back of his back in a brotherly manner and told him go get her man. Jack walks up to me and smiles.

"Mi lady" he says and puts his hand out for me to take, I take it and start walking out the door. We told everyone bye then shut the door.

We enter the car and finally I have to know...

"Where are we going?" I ask after I put on my seatbelt.

"You'll see" he says and starts the car.

*~*~*~*~*~*

We pull up a few minutes later at a really fancy restaurant and to say I was furious would be an understatement. This was more than fancy it was like Chef Ramsey kind of fancy. I looked at jack and let me tell you, if looks could kill he would be six feet under. He just started laughing, is he serious!

I'm in a freaking jeans and top! I just want to kill him ugh!

"Bunny calm down I'm just kidding!" He says and I release a sigh. Oh thank god!

"We're actually going down there at that restaurant, I just passed it" he says with a smile then turns back and turns the car on staring to reverse.