Flashback 3

I am in the kitchen with vic talking about babies. Our bellies have gotten bigger, I'm seven months and she's on the verge of bursting.

"I am so happy i'm going to have a niece alyssa, finally i actually have a niece" she says happily and I laugh.

"Now tell me thank you because i just made you have your first niece" I say and she laughs.

"Hell no! Where were you when I pushed out the whole destiny's child band? Right there but you didn't say anything, you just cried your eyes out from seeing them" she says laughing making me laugh.

"Hey! Its not my fault I love my nieces and we have a great bond, and its not my fault they're cute!"

"You're right its my fault they're cute, can't believe my sexiness is contagious" she says shaking her head disappointed- making me laugh.

"So how have you and jack been? Is he going crazy from all the buying baby stuff and the reading yet?" she asks with a smile playing on her lips.

"Vic don't even get me started" I say rolling my eyes.

"Why? Whats wrong? Whats the matter? Who i gotta kill?" she asks placing down her cup with a worried expression.

"Its just- everything" i say my mouth quivering, tears ready to burst out of my eyes.

"What? What did he do?"

"Well, he's been sweet since i came back, like nothing has happened, always wants to talk to the baby and always finding out new stuff about the pregnancy that I didn't even find out about yet" i say wiping the lonely tear that fell.

"Great! That's good! So what's the problem?" she asks confused and worried.

"I just can't get everything out of my mind you know, everything he did, and I love him, so so much, its just that, everything he did really hurt me" I say with a sad smile and more tears rolling down my face.

"Oh hun!" she says then hugs me.

"Let me tell you a story"

"Is it about you and blake's past together?" I ask looking up at her and pulling away from the hug.

"Yep" she says with a smile, I smile back, vic always use to tell me stories with her and blakes love, which made me believe in it myself.

"Well, blake and I were friends with benefits before we actually got together, we started falling for each other and you know how demanding he is and how outspoken he is. This man left me a week into our relationship, girl I almost beat the hell outta him, we were so in love. After he left I found out I was preggers, yep not really nice for an eighteen year old girl who's boyfriend just left with no say"

"damn vic what happened wheres the baby?"

(Gotta read my next book you left to know)

"So you would not believe how furriated i was when he came back" She says with a roll of her eyes causing me to laugh.

"So blake demanded I go on a date with him, and you know its either go or he'll drag you, so I went and he took me to a party that he had to make an appearance to, so not even a date, I thought i was gonna get super powers because the glare I was giving him would have made him go six feet under"

"Oh i know that glare! its the same glare you gave me when I stole your anniversary chain and sold it for a new phone!" I say and she glares at me with that same I-will-kill-you glare which makes me smile sheepishly.