Jack

Today is Jack's and I date and I'm totally nervous. What if my brother finds out, what if someone sees us and tells my brother, what if what if what if? A bunch of what ifs are running through my head and it's freaking me out, plus I'm not jacks type. Jack likes models with blond hair and long smooth legs with a face caked with make up, and me, I'm just a girl that loves to wear sweats and read books.

"Hey you okay?" Sam asks. Class is now finished. My mind was on jack the whole of class making me not pay attention.

"Im fine. Ready to go?" I ask sam. Sam and I are going to get some coffee and hang out for a bit.

"Alright if you say so. Let's go" sam replies. I get up from my desk and we start walking out the door.

"So sam tell me any girlfriend yet?" I ask. In highschool sam use to have a new girl every week, he was a big playboy.

"Nope haven't told her I like her yet" he replies. What oh my gosh sam likes a girl I'm amazed this is new. I stop and he turns to look at me I put my hands on his shoulder.

"What Sammy likes a girl! Who is she! tell me! tellllll meeee!!" I say shaking him.

"Nope can't tell you yet" he says moving out of my grasp and keeps walking, i follow. What does he mean by he can't tell me yet? Why can't he tell me yet? Does he not trust me as a friend anymore? I broke out of my thoughts when I see the cafe.

We walk in the cafe and the smell of coffee hits me as I enter, I stop instantly close my eyes and inhale the amazing smell. We walk to the line and order our coffee's. Sam orders a regular black coffee and I order a chocolate mocha, it's cold coffee with chocolate and whip cream. We hang out at the cafe till I checked the time and saw that it was time for me to go home and get ready for my date with jack. We bid our goodbyes and left.

"Hey Alyssa I'm going out with some business partners so I won't be back till late okay take care" seth says as I walked in the door he kisses me on my cheek then walks out. Hmm why doesn't jack go with him don't they run the company together? I just shrug it off and head to my bedroom to start getting ready.

I'm out of the shower I check the time and see its six p.m. I walk to my closet and pull out a fitted black dress that stops just bellow my knees with a low back. I put on the dress. I thought about just leaving my hair out. I head to the bathroom mirror to put on a little makeup. I put on some mascara on my eyelashes making them pop. I don't do much when it comes to make up. Ashley is my make up girl but she is nowhere to be found and shes not answering my calls. So mascara alone will have to do. I hear a knock at my door it's half past six. What is jack doing here so early. I walk to my door and open it. I see sam.

"Wow you look absolutely breath taking" he says showing his pearly whites.

"Thank you but sam what are you doing here?" I ask very curious of why he is here. He walks in nonchalant so I close the door and start walking back to my room. I'm in my room and I take out my black clutch bag and start packing my phone and extra money with some chapstick.

"Alyssa is came to tell you something that I think you really need to know" he says and scratches the back of his neck nervously.

"Can't it wait sam cause I'm kind of in an hurry" I say walking to my closet to take out my pink and black strap heels. I sat on my bed and started putting them on.

"Nope it can't wait. Al I really like you" he says and I stop. I can hear my heart beat in my ears.

"Sam-" I was cut off by a knock of the door. I finish strapping in my heels and walked to the door I opened it and jack had a smirk, he looked behind me and saw sam and his smirk fell and started glaring at sam. He looked so good in his suit.

"What are you doing here?" Jack asked Sam, his deep voice held annoyance in it.

"Sam was just leaving he came to drop off a book I left at the cafe earlier isn't that right sam" I turn to look at sam, he looked at me and just nodded.

"Thanks for bringing it for me sam I really appreciate it" I said.

"Not a problem" he said and walked out the door passes jack. Jack looks at me and his face softens.

"You look absolutely beautiful" Jack says. I smiled, he walked in and i said I'll be right back. I walked to my bedroom got my clutch put on my small silver studs, my silver chain with my name on it, and a silver charm bracelet. I walked outside and saw jack on the couch with the remote in his hand changing the channels.

He looked back and asks " you ready?"

"Yep" I replied.

"Good let's go" he got up took my hand, I locked the apartment and we went to his rental car.

___________________________

We've arrived in a parking lot but there's no restaurant. I look at jack curiously he just has that stupid smirk on his face.

"Jack where are we" I ask him his laughs fills the car and I look at him like he's a crazy man.

"You should have seen your face you were looking at me like I am about to kidnap you and murder you" he says in between laughs.

"Well were in the middle of nowhere how do you expect me to behave" I chuckled enjoying the moment.

"Bunny were at the beach" he says in a duh tone. I look behind us and I saw the beautiful sea.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh my bad. Wait you bring me to the beach in these nice clothes why didnt you tell me to change when you saw me! Why didnt you change" I look at him like he's a crazy man again and he starts to laugh once more. I love his laugh it shows that he's having a good time and he's not thinking about work and all those stressful things.

"It's okay really I don't care now are we gonna stay in the car all night or are we going to enjoy the beach" I say as I exit the car with a smile on my face I take off my heels and bracelet, put them in the car and start running towards the water, jack runs after me without his shoes. He catches by my waist and turns me around. We loose eachother in our eyes. I smiled mischievously at my plan that running around in my head.

I tip toe and kiss him making him get lost in the kiss. I push away from him and started running again. It takes him a while to realise what's happening, then he starts back running after me.

He caught me and pulls me to the ground. I'm lying on the sand with him on top of me.

"What did I say about running away from me bunny?" He asks and raises an eyebrow.

"Not to do it" I replied.

"Correct Because you are mine" and with that his lips were on mine taking me out of this world.