Alyssa

I wake up with jack still wrapped around me sleeping, he looks so cute with his hair falling over his forehead and his sleeping face. He looks so peaceful, not exhausted and tired like he usually looks. I push his hair back and just stare at him.

"Didn't your mother ever teach you that it's bad to stare" Jack says. His eyes are still closed. How did he know I was staring. I look away blushing. His hand that's on my waist glides up my side to my face. He turns my face to look at him.

"Morning beautiful" he says with a smile.

"Ugh morning breath" I push away from him laughing, he laughs and just pulls me back closer to him. He comes on top of me holding my hands down.

"You don't like my morning breath, my tongue is very offended" he says.

"OH my God let go and stop breathing in my face" I say laughing and turning my face to the side.

"You don't like it"

"No!" I say and he starts breathing in my face. I start laughing so hard trying to shout stop.

"Jack stopp!!" I laughed again. His laughs starting to fill the room.

"Apologise to my tongue or I'll start to kiss you" Jack says.

"You will not!" I say in a serious tone. "Jack if u kiss me I will kill you don't you da-" I couldn't finish what I was saying cause jack cut me off by kissing me. He pulls away with a big smile on his face.

"Jack! Seriously!" I shout to him, laughing also.

"Apologize" he demands.

"Fine I will, I'm sorry tongue for insulting you, happy?" I say.

"Very but I think he will be happier if you gave him a kiss" he says.

"OH hell no I am not kissing you, now get off" I say watching him in the eyes.

"Now you made us sad" he says with a frown. I laugh at how cute he looks right now.

"Jack your on top of me and I can't breathe" I say to him and he watches me with a smirk.

"Okay okay I'll get off but first" he says, leans in and kisses me again then walks off into the bathroom. I roll my eyes at his behaviour. I get up and walk to the kitchen to get some coffee, I see my brother and Ashley there sitting by the island drinking their coffee.

"Morning" I say and they grunt back. They really aren't morning people. I go and make breakfast for everyone while drinking my coffee. Seth left because he had something to do and Ashley went in the living room. Jack walks in the kitchen and wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my neck.

"Oh your breath smells so much better" I say turning my head and watching him with a big smile on my face. He pecks my lips. I turn back to the scramble eggs I'm making.

"I gotta go I have some work to do bye" he says kisses my neck and leaves. But I made all this egg though, oh well more for Ashley and I. I take our plates to the living room and we start to eat while watching jake and the never land pirates. We always watch cartoons like this when it's early in the morning and we want to watch TV. We're crazy like that.

"Hey Alyssa can I tell you something" Ashley says looking at me. I take my eyes off the tv and look at her.

"Yeah sure what's up?" I tell her, she picks up the remote and turns off the tv. Oh I guess it's something pretty serious.

"Please don't get angry with me about what I'm going to tell you next because your my best friend and i-" she starts rambling and I cut her off.

"Hey I won't get angry come on tell me" I tell her, she looks hesitant for a moment like she was going to change her mind and forget about telling me.

"I like seth" she says. I'm not surprised really, I had a feeling all along. Who wouldn't though my brother is a very successful handsome man.

"Okay cool" i say taking the remote and turning back on the tv. She's still looking at me with shock writing all over her face, like she expected me to get angry with her or something.

"That's it?" She asks uncertain.

"Uh yeah" I say looking at her, i sigh and turn off the tv and look back at her "Look your my best friend and I love you, and if you like him you like him, I can't stop you, also seth is a very nice guy a player but nice and I know if you both get together you would make each other happy and I know that you are the best girl he can ever have" I say then smile at her, she pulls me in for a hug. "Butttt, if he hurts you I'll kill him" I tell her with a serious tone. We both laugh and went back to eating and watching tv.

________________________

I'm in class today and jack said he can't pick me up after, so I guess I'll just have to walk. Walking out of the classroom starting my journey I see a car pull up infront of me. The person winds down the window and I see its sam.

"Dude you scared me half to death" I say laughing with my hand on my pounding heart. I thought this was a drive by.

"OH sorry" he scratched the back of his next nervously. "Um you want a ride home?" He asks. Yes I would take the ride home we need to talk....plus I don't want to walk.

"Sure" I say and walked around to the front seat. I get in and he starts driving.

"I'm sorry" he says breaking the silence.

"Sam really it's fine you need to stop apologizing" I say turning to look at him. He runs a hand through his messy hair and I just take in his appearance. He had bags under his eyes, and his eyes are blood shot red, his hair is messy like he ran a hand through it too much times, he just looks lifeless and tired.

"I can't stop apologising I ruined our friendship because of my stupid feelings" he says and hits the steering wheel once. Okay now I'm getting scared.

"Jack it's-" I stop instantly once I hear the name I called him. What the hell me are you serious. We are now parked in front of my building. I'm so use to calling Jack's name that I mistakenly did it to sam.

"What did you just call me" he says through gritted teeth. Oh no I made him even angrier, I didn't mean for the words just slipped out.

"Nothing" I say softly scared for my life.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME ALYSSA!" he shouts looking at me, his eyes filled with anger.

"S-sam calm down your freaking me out" I say going back in my seat away from him.

"Get out!" He shouts.

Don't have to tell me twice, that went from zero to a hundred real quick. I got out of that car so fast as I closed the door he reversed and drove off.

I ran up to my apartment. I entered and saw ashley on the couch watching tv. I ran to my bedroom, closed my door and locked it. I dropped against the floor and started crying. That's not the friend I thought I had, that's a different person. I bring my feet up and rest my head on my knees. I cried until I fell asleep on the floor.