Alyssa

Alyssa's pov

Oh my gosh today is the day. Today is when I meet his son and the mother. It just feels so weird calling her his ex, like that's just another level of weird.

I'm eating everything in site these days, and it's freaking me out, not that I'll get fat, I really don't give a shit, but it's just that I'm eating everything in site! But I mean it's also food I can't turn that down, it's like it calls you.

Right now I'm with Jack's maid setting up the table and cooking the food. I'm not doing the cooking because I burn food too much, but I do stuff here and there.

I hear the front door open and close.

"Bunny!" Jack shout from the door entrance.

"In here" I shout from the dinning room.

Okay dress check
Dinning room check
Dinner check
Toys check
Xbox out check
Extra phone so he doesn't ask me for mine to play game check
Alright all set.

Oh my gosh I cant-

"What are you doing hon-"

"Babe, Babe, move right now, move, no touching, the dress will get wrinkled!" I shriek when I register his arms are around my waist.

"Baby you look good with anything" he says putting his arms back around my waist.

"And without" he whispers in my ear causing a giggle to erupt from my stomach.

"Babe I could feel your erection, I didn't even do anything" I say shocked.

"I know I was thinking about it" he says with a sheepish smile, I giggle and roll my eyes. I turn around in his arms and push him away.

"Go get ready now, they'll be here in ten minutes!" I tell him, more like demand.

He laughs and starts to head for the stairs.

A few minutes later I hear jack coming down the stairs in a dark blue jeans paired with a grey shirt and combat boots, and shall I say he looked so good, he should wear that more often, wait no ew ew ew my dad dresses like that!! Ewwwwwwwwww the memories are just coming back.

Abort! Abort! Aborrttt!!!!

"You okay Babe, do I look bad, you look like you just saw me eat shit" he says and I cringe.

"No no will tell you later just go change please right now!" I say demanding. He laughs and runs back upstairs and that's when the bell rings.

Jack was going to turn around but I shoo him back up the stairs with my hands.

I opened the door with a big smile on my face.

"Hi im alyssa you must be Emily and Keith" I say with a smile.

"Hi, um where's Jack?" Emily asks, big creepy smile still on my face I say, "Oh he's upstairs changing he'll be down shortly" I say trying to remove the smile but I think my mouths stuck. Great now I look like a creep.

"Um please come in" I say moving to the side to let them enter. Emily just walks in with long strides with her looking like a six inch heels, man I don't even know, but what bothered me is that she totally left her son outside, not taking his hand nothing.

"Hey how's everything going?" I hear jack ask I see him coming down the stairs. Finally he's in a sweater and a jeans.

NO COMBAT BOOTS I REPEAT NO COMBAT BOOTS!
The mission was a success.