Jack

Alyssa's pov

It's been 2 weeks since Jack's and I date and he's been a sweetheart since then. He's been leaving work, coming to pick me up after class to take me out, and in that time I hate to admit that I was falling for him even more. Right now I am in class and sam keeps looking at me. I haven't spoken to him since he told me he likes me, jack comes really early and he's been coming everyday, so I can't sit and talk with Sam about anything. He can't like me I'm me and he's him. I've always only saw him as a friend. Ugh my life is going down I can feel it. Class is over and I'm still packing my books when sam walks up to me.

"Alyssa I'm sorry I-i didn't mean to ruin our friendship I just had to tell-"

"It's fine sam you just wanted to tell me the truth, and I appreciate that you took the courage to tell me" I looked up at him and smiled.

"Tell you what?" A deep voice behind sam says. I know that voice all to well.

"Nothing just some information" I told jack. I got up from my chair and hugged sam then walked to jacks side and pulled him out of the class room with me.

We're outside, jack walks me to his car, we get in and jack started driving.

"What did he have the courage to tell you?" Jack asks breaking the silence. I look at him. Is he seriously minding my business.

"Like I said I wanted some information he got it for me" I said looking at him then turning away getting really annoyed. Okay maybe I'm overreacting.

"I don't want you around him he's bad news" he says after a while. Is he seriously telling me not to go around my friend. He's not my boyfriend last I check so I don't have to listen.

"I am not dropping him as a friend because you say so, he's my friend and he will stay so" I say showing my annoyance. He moved his hand from the center console and puts it on my thigh very very very close, my breath hitched. He stopped the car on the side of the road and looks at me. With seriousness in his eyes.

"You are not allowed to see him again, you understand me" he said through gritted teeth, like he's trying to hold his anger in but it's not really working.

"Jack, you are not my boyfriend last I checked so I don't have to listen to a thing you say. You have a problem deal with it!" I said shouting the ending, I almost got weak and agreed with him and said I wouldn't see sam again but I snapped back to reality. I got out of the car and started walking back home. I cant stand him sometimes thinks he could tell me what to do he must think I'm some stupid bimbo that will listen to everything he says, he's must be crazy.

_____________________________

I walked all the way home. I entered my apartment and my brother was on the living room couch watching tv. I close the door behind me and dropped down on the couch right next to him. I let out a huge sigh.

"Ruff day huh sis?" Seth asks eyes still trained on the tv.

"Yerp" I said exhausted.

"Wanna talk about it?" He finally looks at me.

"Nope" I said popping the p.

"Okay"

"Butttt, can I ask you a question?" I ask. He looks at me, worry shows on his face.

"Uh yeah sure okay I guess" he says.

"Why do you guys hate sam so much?" He looks at me surprised like he didn't expect me to ask that question at all.

"Ummmmm well uh since we met Sam- uh we just kinda had a bad feeling about him" he says.