Alyssa

Jack's pov

"I DON'T CARE GET CANAHAN ON THE PHONE NOW!" I shout at my secretary, she can be so stupid at times.

Right now I'm at work in my office doing a bunch of files from all the work days I've missed from being in New York and some days in Australia. I love to take the day off just to spend it with Alyssa but then when I reach back to work I see a pile of files on my desk that I have to do and I hate it. Since we came back from New York I took four days off to spend time with her. She stayed at my house so we can get a little privacy so children won't be walking in on something they are too young to see.

"Sir Ms. Rose is here to see you" my secretary says when she opens the door. I sigh,

"Bring her in" I say, she nods and walks out.

After a few moments the door opens. I look up starting at her red heels going all the way up her white slim fitted knee length dress.

"Why hello jack"

"Sarah" I say with a get to the point look.

"Its been so long"

"What do you want Sarah" I say with a sigh going back to my paper work. She smiles and walks around my desk turning my chair and leans in.

"You" she says with a smirk.

"You can't have me" I say nonchalant resting back in my chair.

"Oh yeah that slut Alyssa has you, tell me Jack does she know you have a son?" I get up from my seat as fast as light.

"Don't you dare talk about Alyssa or say my son's name in your mouth don't even think of him" I say in a threatening tone.

"Ohhh but jack, it's me, the woman your son adores" she says then takes my tie in her hand pulling me close.

"He does not adore you, he was pretending, faking it, you of all people should know fake when you see it" I say, she gasps then puts her hand around my neck. My hands stay rooted at my side while I look at her caked face with hate.

"Jack baby, stop, leave her, leave her for me, I know you want me, you told me it every night after a long day of being out with all those vagabonds" she says.

"I only said I wanted you because I was too busy thinking about Alyssa and she gave me a hard on, I needed help to get it down"  I angrily reply.

"Sarah leav-" but before I can finish I hear my door open, as I was about to look at who came Sarah pulls my lips to hers and starts kissing me. I push her away to look at who was at the door. My eyes widen.

"What the fuck is going on here!" Seth's voice booms through the room. I give an agitated sigh.

"Sarah was just leaving" I said angrily.

"Yes I was" she says then walks to the door and stops next to Seth "it was nice seeing you Seth" she says with a smirk

"Slut get outta here" Seth says and closes the door behind her retreating form.

We stay there silent for a minute till I broke it.

"Seth I can explain" I say with my hands up in defeat.

"No need" he says walking to the chair in front my desk and sits.

"I'm sorry what?" I said confused as I hesitantly sit.