Jack

Alyssa's pov

I woke up with Jack arms around me once again with a smile on my face. I turn in his arms and he moves his head in between my breast, I chuckle at what he did and shaked my head. I start passing my hand through his hair causing a groan from him. I laugh softly at his behaviour once again, pulling down my vest he starts giving butterfly kisses going up between my breasts and arch my body into his kisses, his kisses go up to my neck until he stops and moves away from me fast as if I burnt him.

I looked at him with confusion on my face.

"Jack? You okay?" I ask

"Um- I have to te-"

He was cut off by little knocks on our door.

"Come" Jack says in a deep raspy voice.

Little Keith rubbing his eyes walk in the room and started walking towards me. I chuckle at his cuteness and lifted him onto my lap and allowed him to rest his still sleepy self on my chest.

"Good morning bud" I say.

"Morning" he says with a smile, he then sits up and raps his hands around my neck hugging me.

"I'm going to get ready for work" whispers Jack who walks to the bathroom. What is wrong with him this morning? He's been acting so strange. I just shrug it off and put my attention back on Keith.

"Hey wanna go make some pancakes for daddy before he goes to work?" I say as I pull Keith away from around my neck. He nods eagerly. I chuckle then pick him up and head down the stairs.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We were on our last pancake when Jack walked down on his phone texting in his expensive suit. He looked so.....hot! With a capital H.

"Alyssa it's burning, but my hand and legs are to little to reach the pancake to flip it" I hear Keith shout. I jumped out of my trance and lifted him up to flip the pancake.

After he flipped it I gave him an high five and that's when I hear Jack enter the kitchen.

"Daddy! Did you see what I just did!" Keith screams running to his father.

"Yeah bud awesome now go set the table for you and Alyssa" Jack says, Keith nods excitedly and runs to me to ask for dishes. I look at Jack confused. Is he not eating with us? Did I do something that he didn't like is that why he's acting like this, he always eats breakfast with me, plus keith needs to spend time with his father. 

"Your not eating with us?" I ask giving Keith two plates.

"No I have to go in early today" he says his face stone cold.

"Okay" I say then turn back to the task at hand, setting the table. He owns the company, what the hell would he have to go in early for.

I breathe in and out relaxing my thoughts but none prevailed. 

Maybe he has an early meeting?
My conscience says.

Maybe but I would love it if he'd stay

I shrug and give keith the forks and tell him go with that while I take our knives.

Jack stops me on my journey to the dinning room.

"Are you okay" he asks and I roll my eyes.

"I just think you need to spend time with your son, but if you have to go to work early today, then fine" I say with a shrug and walk to the dinning room. I feel Jack following behind, I put the  knives down and started setting the table.