Jack

Previously on What Are We Doing

He let's go of my hands and just puts all his weight on me. I could barely hold him up. I'm to exhausted. My eyes start to get heavy and last ting I heard was.

"OH shit Alyssa"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Jack's pov

I walk back to the apartment and see Sarah still on the couch smiling back at me.

"Babe is everything okay?" She asks. No everything is not okay I just lost alyssa for good.

"No her boyfriend is a dick and she wanted to go by him and I wasn't allowing her" I lied. I walk over to the couch and sit next to her.

"Oh okay well wha-" she was cut off by the front door opening. Seths eyes widens as he sees sarah.

"Seth!" She squealed then ran to seth and hugged him. I can see Ashley getting angrier by the minute.

"Yeah  um, yeah, uh sarah" he says while pulling her hands off him then looking at her a with his index finger on his lips.

"Yes seth" Sarah says with a big smile on her face still.

"What are you doing here" he asked getting a little annoyed. Seth hates Sarah he says she annoying and too clingy. that's very accurate.

"I came to see jack" she says with an confused face and tilting her head to the side.

"Didn't we tell you not to come, so, explain, why are you here" he asked getting angrier by the moment. I think I should intervene before he strangles her right there.

"Alright seth take it easy" I say getting off the couch.

"Where's alyssa?" Seth asks looking around the room.

"Uh, Alyssa she, she um-" I say but Sarah cut me off.

"She left could you believe it just ran out, something about a boyfriend" she says then looks as everyone.

"Sarah for once shut the fck up!" I say raising my voice. She looks at me shocked. I roll my eyes and pay my attention back to seth I don't care how she feels right now Alyssa is gone. He rolls his eyes.

"Let's talk in the bedroom" I say and he nods. We walk to my room as I close the door seth speaks.

"Jack where the hell is my sister"

"I don't know, I went and spoke to her while we were talking she just ran off, dude I tried to catch her and bring her in to have a proper conversation but she stomp on my foot and ran out" I tell him. He rubs his hand over his face.

"Dude I told you from the beginning to tell her everything the truth and look at what happened. Fuck!" He shouts running a hand through his hair.

Seth walks out of the room, I hear him tell Ashley that they're leave and a minute later I heard the door slam. Still in the same spot as before he left I sighed, where the hell are you alyssa i thought to myself. I felt two hands circle my waist from the back.

"Is everything alright baby?" Sarah asks. Oh I wish it was Alyssa right now.

"Yeah, why don't we go to bed, it's late" I say turning around.

"Okay" she says then smiles. She tiptoes and kisses me. I kiss her back with the thoughts of Alyssa in my head. I start to get into the kiss until I hear her moan. I push her off me and walk towards my bed away from her.