Jack

"Alright let's go" I said to Ashley as I walked out of my room. I was wearing a black high waist jeans with an white shirt that I knotted and a jeans jacket with my black wedged boots.

"Okay we'll see you later jack bye" I say walking out the door.

"I feel like I should ask him if he wants to join, I mean he is here on vacation can't leave him all cooped up" I say making my decision on inviting him.

"Yeah cools" Ashley says with a shrug. I walk back into the apartment with a smile.

"Jack-hey I was just wondering if you wanted to come to the mall with us?" I ask instantly a smile forms on his face brightening up my day.

"sure let me just go hit the showers" he says getting off the couch.

Five minutes later

Jack walks out looking handsome as ever with very little effort. He was wearing a black jeans, a white t-shirt with brown men's dress shoes. I don't know how long I was staring at him for but I'm sure it was pretty long because he noticed.

"Why don't you take a picture it'll last longer" he says making me roll my eyes.

"Im sorry but I don't want my phone to crack" I told him while getting off the couch with Ashley. I hear him chuckle while I walk to the door waiting for everyone to exit. I closed the door and lock it.

---------------------

We are in the food court eating after a long time of trying on dresses and Jack agreeing to which looks good on us. Ashley went to the washroom so it's just us, oh that little witch.

While eating my food he was still watching me, I started getting irritated.

"OH my gosh what?!?" I said rather loudly making him chuckle.

"Nothing I just wanted to see how long you'll last with me staring at you" he says with a chuckle making me roll my eyes.

I smiled and punched him softly on his arm. He grabs my arm before I can retrieve it. He holds my hand rubbing the back of my hand with his thumb. Don't look into his eyes Alyssa don't, don't, I keep telling myself , I look into his eyes and I just fall instantly. Ohhh you did it, you looked.

"OH my that bathroom was filled with so many females. I almost jumped a Bitch cause she skipped the line" Ashley says now going to sit. She hasn't seen our hands yet. As I heard her I looked away from him and tried to pull away my hand but he kept a firm grip on it. I looked back at him and he was still staring at me.

Ashley kept watching our hands then looking at me very excited she looked like she was going to explode any minute which made me keep laughing for no reason.

----------------------

Ashley dropped us off at my apartment complex a few minutes ago. Right now we're on the couch watching the Grinch stole Christmas one of my favourite movies, even though it's not Christmas time I still watch it. He's sitting right next to me, my feet are over his legs and I'm leaning back into the couch. I feel jacks hand push a stranded hair behind my ear, his finger touched my neck and I shivered at the touch. I look up at him to see he's already watching me. I look away not wanting to look into his beautiful chocolate eyes. He grabs my chin making me look at him. I look into his eyes and I see him leaning in, he's so close to my face I can feel his minty breath fanning my face. If I just lean forward a bit our lips will touch. He leans in a bit more and his lips graze my lips. My heart if racing faster than a horse in an horse race. He brings his lips closer to me and-

Knock knock knock

We pull away with a jump.

Knock knock knock

"Coming!" I shout. I got off jack and went to the door

I open the door and gasp at who I see.

"OH my God what are you doing here??!?!"