Alyssa

I wake up the next morning and see that jacks not there. I felt cold now that his warmth left me. I got up from my bed walked outside in my robe, I can't believe what I see when I reach the kitchen.

"OH my God! Oh my God!  Guys what the hell! My kitchen! Why!!! Do you know how long and how hard this will be to clean!" Their having a cake fight are they serious! Cake is all over! Why are they even eating cake this early! They all look at eachother with mischief in there eyes.

"Are you guys even listening to me! My kitchen i-" I was cut off by a piece of cake hitting my cheek. Oh no they didn't! I wiped the cake off my face with my index and middle finger, look down see a huge piece of cake right in front of me I bend down pick it up and threw it at Ashley. They were so into the laughing that they didn't even notice what I did until Ashley stopped laughing. Once again the cake war has started.

We're all sitting on the couch laughing and exhausted from all the throwing, running and hiding. Seth gets up from the couch and just walks to jacks bedroom then a few seconds later Ashley gets up and walks to the bathroom. I try to think of how to clean all this mess up but I can't because a certain someone has his finger rubbing up and down starting from my neck go all the way down to my palm.

"Jack what are you doing?" I ask him shocked I didnt stutter, goosebumps going down my hands.

"What does it look like I'm going? " he answers my question with another question.

"Jack quit playing we talked about this last night" I said going to get up to leave. As I stand up he grabs my wrist and pulls me back down on his lap, I push him away but it's no use he's holding on too tight, curse him and his strength.

"You're not going anywhere bunny. Remember we had a date to go on, you owe me" he said in my ear huskily sending shivers down my spine.

"I believe I don't owe you anything you forced me to say yes to you cause you weren't leaving. We could have been caught then. Just like now we could get caught easily right now. Now leave me alone jack" I say.

"Give me one good reason why I should leave you alone, if you can give me a good reason I'll leave you alone" he said in an business tone.

"Well here's a perfect reason. My bro-"

"You're brother is not a good excuse" he says cutting me off.

"OH hush your so lame" I said then he gives me the most cutest puppy eyes ever!

"No!" I said

"Pleaasseee"

"Nope"

"Pretty please with a cherry on top " he says with a big smile.

"Oh my God your so annoying, fine I'll go on a date with you" I said rolling my eyes. Excitement dances around in his eyes he leans in and kisses me. I wanted it to go further but he stopped.

"Saturday night seven sharp be ready" he says with a serious tone,  while looking into my eyes.

"You're not the boss of me Mr. Henry"  I said pushing him away and standing up but he just grabs ahold of my wrist again and pulls me back down.

"Really do you really think so?" He questioned with mischief dancing around in his eyes, but I take the risk still.

"Ye-" I was cut off by jacks hands tickling me.
"J-j-j-jack s-s-s-stop" I laugh loudly as he tickles me.