Chapter 28 Not sorry

Previously on What are we doing.

Alright now spill" she says I laugh then tell her everything.  From when I went to the mall to me being sick. I didn't tell her why I am sick though.

"Oh my I still can't belive he has a son" she says still shocked, I nod.

"Vic is have to tell you something" I say trying to swallow the lump in my throat. What would she think of me being pregnant.

"I'm pregnant"

Alyssa's pov

"I'm sorry what come again" she says bringing her ear closer to my mouth.

"I'm pregnant?" i say again hesitantly afraid she might be angry at me.

"Yas bitch yas!" she shouts at the top of her lungs. I laugh and look at her like she's crazy.

"Wait your not angry?" I question.

"Of course not! i finally have someone making children in the family other than me!" she shouts excitedly and I laugh at her. We hear pitter patter of feet coming down the stairs, and by the sound of it, it sounds like all the children are coming down.

"Auntie! your pregnant?" Amelia asks and she runs in the living room with keith, sofia and kayla running behind her. I chuckle and nod, next thing I feel are small arms wrapping around my neck hugging me. I laugh at my nieces. They pull back from the hug with smiling faces. I look over by the living room arch and see keith there with an angry face.

"Why did you have to be with my daddy! I hate you!" he shouts then runs upstairs. I am too in shock to do anything! I didn't think about him and how he would feel about all of this, jack already doesn't pay attention to him and now he might be getting a step sister or brother. I sigh and get up to start walking to the stairs.

"Need any help?" vic asks.

"No its cool, i'll talk to him myself" i say then run up the stairs to find him and talk to him. I look through all the rooms and find him in kayla's room. I stand by the door leaning on the frame watching him curl up on the bed crying. I sigh and walk toward he bed and sit on it right next to his lying figure.

"Hey bud I didn't know you wouldn't have wanted a sister or a brother?" i say with a small smile on my lips. He still doesn't talk and I sigh.

"How about you tell me what's on your mind and i'll see if i could help" I say and he sighs then turns around and looks at me.

"I don't want a sister or a brother" he says with a pout.

"Why?"

"Because if I get a sister or a brother daddy will pay more attention to it than me, and no one would love me anymore"

"oh keith of course we'll still love you and pay attention to you, your our boy, our only boy might I add, and if daddy doesn't pay attention to you, you just come tell me i'll beat him up for not paying attention to ma boy!" i say with a smile then ruff his hair up. He smiles back and hugs me.

"Thank you alyssa" he whispers in my ear.

"No problem bud" i say.

Shortly after our hug my phone rings breaking our superman and batman battle.

"Hello?"

"Alyssa marie jones! You are pregnant and don't call your mother to tell her!"

"Mom! Who told you!"

"Your knuckle head brother! Came in my house angry telling me about it"

"Wait seth knows! Let me talk to him!"

"Well too bad you can't he already left to go kick jacks ass"

"Wait what! Mom i gotta go" i say then hung up instantly. I grab keith told everyone bye then drove straight to jacks work. I can't believe ashley told seth! what is wrong with her! I told that girl to tell no one!

We arrive at seth and jacks company. I parked and ran into their private elevator. We reach their floor, I pass the receptionist and ignore her calls and push open jacks office door without knocking. We enter on seth and jack smiling and hugging. I stop and look at them confused while they look at me worried.

"Alyssa? You okay?" jack asks with a concern laced in his voice.

"But-But seth" i say and seth raises and eyebrow then laughed.

"Let me guess, mom called?"

I nod

"She said I was angry?"

I nodded

"Well I'm not, as you can see we were hugging" he says amusement in his eyes. Keith runs to jack while calling out daddy.

"So what uncle seth don't even get an hello?" seth days

"Nope!" Keith says popping the p.

I still stand there frozen confused. I then feel two arms wrap around me, I look up and see jack right in front of me staring into my eyes concerned still in his.

"Are you sure your okay bunny?" jack asks, then kisses my nose, his smell engulfing me driving me insane.

I nod

"How about you guys go out tonight I could watch keith if he's staying with you tonight" i hear seth say. Jack looks at me and smiles that million dollar smile.

"That would be great thank you seth" jack says still smiling at me, i shake my head and get out of my tance.

"Yeah thanks seth I owe you, now if you would excuse me, I am going to call my best friend and ask her to come help me get ready" I say with a smile.

"May I know where we are going so something like our first date doesn't happen" I say

"No you may not"

"You are a terrible terrible terrible man!"

"Yes I know I love you too" he says and I roll my eyes. I call keith, tell jack and seth bye then leave the building. I pull out my phone as we enter the car and message Ashley.

Me: Bitch you told seth who told mom who I'm sure told everyone else!

Ashley: Not sorry

Me: Not sorry! I had a pan and you ruined it!

Ashley: Not sorry because I helped your slow ass! now i'm doing something bye!

she says with he peace emoji.

Me: Wait you cant go!! Need your help to get ready for my date with jack!

A few minutes later my phone chimes.

Ashley: On my way!

I chuckle and then turn on the car and drive home.

Hey guys! finally its jacks and alyssa's second date!

I know i said i would have put information about my second book in my last chapter but I am totally gonna be honest with you

i forgot

hahaha sorry will be in the next chapter fo sho! mwah

anyways

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and had a great day