Flashback 4

"If you don't shut up right now I swear to all things unholy!" I shout angrily at jack. I shouldn't really be shouting he's just helping with me being in labour and all.

"I'm sorry baby"

"Uuuggahhhh!!" I grunt squeezing his hand tighter making jacks face scrunch up in pain.

"I'm sorry baby you know I love you righ- Jesus! Someone just get this damn child out of me!!" I shout cutting off what I was saying before when another pain sour through me.

"Remember what the woman said bunny, breath in and out and-"

"Don't tell me what some stupid woman says! Is she going through this pain right now- ahhhhh! I'm done with children jack, knock me up again and you won't be alive to see it be born!" I shout at him angrily. I really should be going easy on him with all he's doing for me- with all he's done for me!

Rest of the drive consists with me cursing him and him soothing me while dying from hand injury. He might have to get his hand checked out when we arrive at the hospital.

We run in the hospital a nurse out of nowhere bringing an wheelchair for me. I sit and my doctor that jack called from since the house came to the chair instantly.

They put me in a room checking how much centimetres the baby is.

I breathe in and out while jack rubs my back silently.

"You should really go check your hand out" I say looking at him with a pained expression.

"No I'm staying with you every moment" he says then kisses my sweaty forehead making me cringe internally.

"Alyssa you are 10 centimeters, it's time" my doctor says looking at me and I nod feeling like a bundle of nerves. I'm excited, sad, nervous about having this baby. Mostly sad because I'll be getting my period again.

It was fun while it lasted baby! Rip belly rip!!!

"You could do this baby, remember what ur sister said" Jack says in my ear making me nod. I think of it like a challenge cause everyone knows I love a challenge. As we enter a different room I start pushing to get this child out of me!

After a few pushes and me damaging jacks other hand cries start bouncing off the walls of the white room making jacks look up in excitement and me cry.

"Bunny you did it!" Jack says happily in my ear making me smile.

"Thank the heavens" I say looking at him with a smile and love in my eyes. He looks at me like he's trying to remember every detail on my face like it'll be the last thing he ever sees.

"Bunny"

"Jacky?"

"I love you, you love me, let's get married" he says with a serious look on his face.

I bursting out laughing making jack look at me with worry.

"You okay bunny?" He asks worried  making me laugh more. I nod while laughing.

"Yes I'll marry you!" I say laughing which makes his million watt smile appear that could make any girl fall to their knees.

"Would you like to hold her?" I hear the nurse ask.

"He would" I say pointing to jack. He looks up from me to the baby eyes wide.

"You not afraid I'll drop her?" He asks swallowing a big lump in his throat making me laugh at how nervous he is.

"Boy just hold the child" I say rolling my eyes with a chuckle. He takes our baby in his arms and instantly I see the love he has for her. He was so wrapped up in their world that he didn't hear the question the nurse asked.

"I'm sorry what?" He asks not looking away from the smooth skinned baby wrapped up in a pink cosy blanket.

"What are you naming her?" She asks again.

"Hope" he says with a smile. He brings his hand up to her cheek caressing her cheek softly with his thumb making me feel like crying at the sight.

This is the best day of my life nothing can top it.

Hey guys sorry I took long to update!!!! But here I am

Hey guys sorry I took long to update!!!! But here I am....again......

Isn't it a lovely day! Hope being born jack giving all his love to hope and nothing to Alyssa anymore😂😂

I wish more could happen but unfortunately this book has one more chapter.......

THE WEDDING!

DUN DUN DUNNN!!!!!

Then that's it for Alyssa's and jacks journey...sadly.... it's my first book and I'm so proud... all to do to make it perfect is editing it.

Editing it will take some time😂😂😂 you know I be lazy asf! Lol

Antyways!!!

Thanks for reading??? Vote!!! comment! Share!!!!

Love ya! Peace!✌